This is a great diet!

Jessie 888

one life only
I would just like to recommend this diet to anyone thinking of giving it a go. I lost a lot of weight on Lipotrim (very low cal liquid diet) but was terrified of putting it all back on. I started eating real food on 1st October and haven't been hungry or craving since. I've lost another stone although I was only trying to maintain my loss!

I find it amazing to be able to eat so much and feel so well-nourished yet still lose weight. Last night I had ribeye steak, fried onions and lots of veg; I had salmon steak for breakfast, roast chicken for lunch and I've got a chicken, bacon and cabbage fry-up for dinner! Nomnomnom ...

A happy and healthy new year to you all!

Literally just reading the diet book now. Can relate to the symptoms she talks about. I crave sugary things so much. For tea did well by having steak with rocket and Parmesan followed by 5 chocs!!!
Tomorrow I will follow the plan from the start and hopefully will start to feel better soon.
I want to lose 3 stone by June. Any other tips u have or menus would be a great help to me x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Literally just reading the diet book now. Can relate to the symptoms she talks about. I crave sugary things so much. For tea did well by having steak with rocket and Parmesan followed by 5 chocs!!!
Tomorrow I will follow the plan from the start and hopefully will start to feel better soon.
I want to lose 3 stone by June. Any other tips u have or menus would be a great help to me x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stick with it - you won't regret it. You can get loads of info and ideas from their club website. They've got an open day next Sunday when non-members can ask questions so I'd definitely check that out if I were you. I know just what you mean about recognising those symptoms. Shame about those chocs but Rome wasn't built in a day!

Hi there. I just wanted to say well done on your weight loss - a-m-a-z-i-n-g :clap:

I've just started on Exante (though my 'start' has been a bit juddery :() and I have 6 stone to lose. I was really interested to hear that on following the Harcombe method you lost another stone - very impressive.

I have two of her books and my aim is to follow 'Harcombe' as a means of maintaining, once I've lost all my weight. I know many lose their weight on the Harcombe plan and she (Zoe) probably has strong views about vlcd's - but I need to lose this excess baggage quickly (as I'm at an all time low right now).

Anyway - I just wanted to say thanks for sharing and you've given me hope that this could be the answer to my maintenance demons.

Hi Suseka

One of the best things about a vlcd is how it changes your taste buds and gives you a break from thinking about food! Your stomach also shrinks so when you start eating again you feel so full. I am enjoying every meal, every flavour and every pound lost.

Zoe may be against such drastic diets but she is very understanding of the desperation that we feel. I think she regards me as a test case for her diet after starving myself for 8 months! I'm so glad I found Harcombe - I was dreading eating again but feel absolutely great now!

All the best with yours - let me know how you get on.

Good for you Jessie. Have you joined the HC forum then? I have a look there from time to time and am planning on joining (membership) when I go onto the Harcombe plan properly.

I'd also be interested on how you get on and I wish you well :)

Good for you Jessie. Have you joined the HC forum then? I have a look there from time to time and am planning on joining (membership) when I go onto the Harcombe plan properly.

I'd also be interested on how you get on and I wish you well :)

Yes, it's a lovely forum - everyone is really friendly and supportive but, if I were you, I wouldn't start it until nearer maintenance time cos there's so much food talk ... and you don't need that when you're on Exante! Hope to see you on there in the future - stay strong, hun!

:)I started this diet on sunday and im on day 3 and loving it all ready ive been on the exante diet and felt ill all the time but this one is great so far...

That's great news, Kelly! So glad to hear you're enjoying it already - especially in the first week when most people suffer some form of withdrawal. I never did because I came straight from a vlcd so it seemed like bliss to me from Day One.
Hope you feel as good as I do and lose the weight you want.

dont get me wrong i have the sore heads and i cant sleep but im used to that feeling from when i done lighter life and exante, i could never stay on the diet long enough so i was in and out ketosis all the time...

With this diet i think im going to be fine im craving nice food tho lol

Back