This is a lot harder than i thought i am doing something wrong?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by gemgems39, 28 August 2010 Social URL.

1. gemgems39

gemgems39 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi everyone haha i must sound like such a winger to all of you on here. But im finding it much harder than i thought i was fine most of the first week its now day 10 and im cleaning my house an i feel like i dont have the energy to do anything! even get up off a chair. Has this happend to anyone eles am i doing something wrong xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thunder_thighs

thunder_thighs Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR 100%
    heya, ah stop u don't sound like a winger at all :) your not doin anything wrong BUT everything right... it's the diet working, i'd say your body is just getting use to eating less, before it was the more u eat the more energy u had to burn.... my aunt lost over 6stone on lipotrim about 4 yrs ago and said half the time she had no energy either sorry it's not much help.. but every lil counts lol

4. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    normal

This is very normal. After these feelings of lethargy which is caused by your body adjusting to burning fat rather than glucose you will feel much better. My bad days were days 4/5......yours is just a bit later. I hope you feel better soon. x

5. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    My worst day was day 8! So horrendous that I almost gave it up then and there.

Hold in there petal, a day or two and you'll be bouncing off the walls. Love the energy that comes with ketosis!

6. acornpink

acornpink i want to be like betty

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(19.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yes i agree the ketosis makes you have more energy , my pharmasist always drink plenty for any thing i ask ,cos the fat has to go somewhere so you need water to get it out of your body. dont give up it is hard and some days you can only think food but be strong.

7. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    i know its hard hunni but dont let it beat you this will pass for you, i am in week 6 and still have some down days, so hold on in there it will get better x x x

8. differentusername

differentusername Getting married in July!!

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim tfr 100%
    Your doing brilliantly! We are feel like that. Going by your picture your a babe!! I know in another post you said that was a while ago so use that as your motivator- think how you'll feel when you get back to your happy weight. Sometimes i dont even want to get off the sofa but then i have some water or a shake and it passes. Hope this helps. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.