This is definately the last time i want to be on a 'DIET' 3 days in.........

Hi All,

i have said it soooooo many times before but i am determined that this will be the last time i am dieting!! after a week or so of considering this diet i started 3 days ago. so far so good but i do hate all this water business, especially plain water, i will be glad to be able to use the flavourings in a couple of weeks! i am surprised that i am not as hungry as i thought i would be though?

one thing i have noticed though is i have lots of red bump spots over my cheeks which is unusual for me as i rarely suffer from spots, im telling myself that drinking all this water is flushing all the toxins out and that is why my skin is like this, has anyone else had the same thing happen to them??

I dont have a massive amount to loose, a little under 3 stone but this is the heaviest i have been, this was how much i weighed when i was 9 months pregnant!! still its still difficult to stay motivated and loose weight no matter how much or little we have to lose!!

Any tips anyone has to offer or advise will be greatfully recieved thank you and good luck to you all :) x

Hey beautiful-day-uk! welcome to the forum! i havent had anything like the bumpy spots you described but i would say that you might be right about the water flushing out the toxins and the toxins coming out. it might just be your bodies way of getting used to the diet! hopefully they will go away soon though!

just kee yourself busy and distracted at your trigger times and come on here as much as you can :) were all here to support each other :)

good luck :) x

I have adult onset acne and have quite bad skin, sometimes I have to have anti biotics. But since doing this diet my skin has totally cleared up. Maybe a combination of the nutrients and the water. Give it time and the bumps may go and you are just clearing toxins.

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome and stay strong..Together we can do it
xxxxx

Hi All,

Many thanks for your replies and encouragement, i am definately hoping next week will see some improvement in my skin, but i can put up with it if it means in the long run i will be slim again, lol!

am definately keeping myself busy, our house has never been so cean and tidy and organised :D my hubby has just made himself cheese on toast and i dont even like cheese but i so wanted to eat it!! i didnt though i went upstairs and sorted out all our pants and socks drawers instead hehe!

Tomorrow will be the real test as i am back at work tomorrow after having a week off and i do 12 hr shifts so i think it will be a long day :cry:

:) xx

Don't worry, keep yourself busy at work and take your packs with you.

water water water water.... just keep drinking it and hopefully itll get you through your shift! nd try to stay away from the break room :) you can do it! x

Hey, good luck with your shift tomorrow. I have found the water really helps and staying busy! You can do it :)

Thanks Guys, i will keep you posted and let you know, i am all organised for tomorrow just need to busy myself for the rest of the evening while my teenage daughter makes the rest of the family brownies :(

long hot soak in the bath with a good book for me lol x

hopefully the smell of the brownies will be so strong that you feel like you ate them! ive been sniffing everyones food ha!

yes indulge in the bath and have a nice relaxxxx.... this diet is great for pampering.. cant remember the last time i took care of myself so much and im only on day 3 ha! x

Hi yes I agree my house is so tidy been to the dump three times to get rid of clutter
I have sorted out a draw of clothes I couldn't get into and mid way through week 3 now so may try them on again in 2 more weeks so far total loss upto Saturday just gone 1st 3lbs!!
Have not cheated once and only drank water my skin feels and looks better and I have so much energy!!!! Think I could get used to this
How's everyone doing?

yayyy great job missymorris! i cant wait till i can start trying on old clothes..itll be like a new wardrobe ha!... so far so good, on day three. Glad youre doing so well- keep it up! x

Smelling food really helps me.
And my 'treat is' when I make my shake into a paste to ensure it is smooth with just a bit of water I always lick a bit off my finger like its cake mix
The hit of sweetness helps and feels indulgent. Then I pour in rest of water and drink up! Small things ha

Good morning,
I hope everything today is going well for you Beautiful Day UK.
Excellent plan Missymorris, but still I don't have time. Do you mind come any tidy mine too???????? :sign0009:lololol

hows your 12 hour shift going/ how did it go??.. another day down..onto the next :D x

Yes how was your day? Did you manage to keep busy?

Hi All,

well im coming to the end of my first week and WI tomorrow evening :( which i have mixed feelings about i already know i am setting myself up for a let down as im already wanting to have lost at least 7lb!! its been a struggle today been on a training course stuck infront of a computer all day but i still took my shakes with me and didnt join the others who went to a cafe :( my 12hr shifts are better as im busy all day and last night got home at 10.30 pm and had 2 shakes together as i realised i had gone all day on just a milkshake for my breakfast and a small chicken salad for lunch i was hungry at this point but had bben so busy at work literally didnt have time to think about food, still drinking lots of water and skin has started to look better already :)

Hows everyone elses week been?? i have also started sorting out wardrobes and drawers and cupboards too keep my mind of it, my hubby worried i am nesting again LOL x

Don't worry...you will see a good loss on the scales. Always first week is good. However you don't have much to lose, so any loss is a good step!!!!:)

Back