THIS IS IT I FEEL READY!!!

maria 45

Well i think this is it im gonna do it again!! I'm now in my 45th year and have spent years many years doing loads of diets and getting no where, i ask myself why have i wasted my life and not done any thing about my weight was always gonna be tomorrow but only went as far as lunch time!!, im 5ft 2 and weigh 13 stone last year i done the celebrity slim diet for 10 weeks and lost 22 pound i know it was a good loss but could have been better on the Cambridge.... so on the 23rd of may i have a week of work gonna start that day so i can stay in bed all week going through the ruff stages and hopefully smiling when back to work am going to cut out all the carbs about 2 weeks before so hopefully the begining stage will not be to bad... so my mind is set just cant go on like this forever have lost enough years already roll on SUNDAY 23RD MAY XOXOXO :)

Best of luck to you,
you sure sound positive enough to stick to it.Let is know how you get on

Good for you, you sound really determined - perhaps you should print out your post and keep it on the fridge for encouragement - it will remind you of why you have chosen to do this:) I'm with you all the way, could have written what you put almost word for word! This year it will be different for both of us:)

Back