• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This is it....LAST CHANCE

So here goes, Im 25 years old and a student. have been overweight for the last 5 years and i just feel my life has not changed in the last 5 years. iv been especailly struggling with my weight for the last 3 years. I used to be a trim size 10 and then suddenly due to life stresses piled on 6 stones over 5 years. I still sometimes think how did this happen? How did i let myself get like this. For the last 3 years iv tried a million times to adopt a healthy life style and this is it my last chance i feel, as i cant keep failing. for the first time iv joined a forum and will post from time to time how im doing. so heres the damage, just went to boots and weighedmyself:
height 5.2
weight 14 stones and 9 pounds
BMI of 37.9 :cry:
so over weight by 5 STONES :sigh:

i should be to be at the top end scale for a BMI of 25 (9.9 stones (61.6)

will weigh myself every week
have also just joined the gym so here goes to a new beggining, a new me and CHANGE ;)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi thanks alot emma, and your doing fantastic at the moment, keep it up. Started Monday and felt really positive and motivated and monday went great with a good day food wise and also a gym class and today went good as well and done another bums legs and tums exercise class but today have really felt it. just really missed all the junk food :( but the first 2 weeks is going to be hard and hopefully it will get better and the pounds will start dropping off : )))

Day 1:
breakfast - fruit and fibre cereal with low fat alpro soya milk
lunch was a bowl of lentil heinz soup with 4 plums.
dinner was a low fat 520 calories weight watchers pizza with like hardly no cheese on it just veg - it was more like bread with vegetables on it.
snacks: 10 grapes/ apple
drank only 1 litre of water (its going to tak time to get to 2 litres a day)
exercise class for 1 hour at the gym

DAY 2:
Breakfast apple/pear/2 plums was in a rush so just grabbed this fruit
lunch: 3/4 pack speedy noodle made with water
dinner: 1 grilled potatoe waffle, 1 grilled veggie pattey, pot heinz beans and filled up on vegetables = 750 cals
snacks- 1 iceland low fat yogurt
1.5 litres of water

exercise class (1 hour) at the gym
Hi Sabzy, How are you getting on? Looks as though the first 2 days went well. How are you doing with the water- thats my down fall- i really dont drink enough water. x