Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

This is it....LAST CHANCE

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by sabzy, 29 January 2011 Social URL.

1. sabzy

sabzy Member

So here goes, Im 25 years old and a student. have been overweight for the last 5 years and i just feel my life has not changed in the last 5 years. iv been especailly struggling with my weight for the last 3 years. I used to be a trim size 10 and then suddenly due to life stresses piled on 6 stones over 5 years. I still sometimes think how did this happen? How did i let myself get like this. For the last 3 years iv tried a million times to adopt a healthy life style and this is it my last chance i feel, as i cant keep failing. for the first time iv joined a forum and will post from time to time how im doing. so heres the damage, just went to boots and weighedmyself:
    height 5.2
    weight 14 stones and 9 pounds
    BMI of 37.9 :cry:
    so over weight by 5 STONES :sigh:

i should be to be at the top end scale for a BMI of 25 (9.9 stones (61.6)

will weigh myself every week
    have also just joined the gym so here goes to a new beggining, a new me and CHANGE ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi i was wanted to say welcome to mini mins and good luck with your weightloss. Hope your first week goes well. x

4. sabzy

sabzy Member

Hi thanks alot emma, and your doing fantastic at the moment, keep it up. Started Monday and felt really positive and motivated and monday went great with a good day food wise and also a gym class and today went good as well and done another bums legs and tums exercise class but today have really felt it. just really missed all the junk food :( but the first 2 weeks is going to be hard and hopefully it will get better and the pounds will start dropping off : )))

5. sabzy

sabzy Member

UPTADE ON DAY 1 AND 2

Day 1:
    breakfast - fruit and fibre cereal with low fat alpro soya milk
    lunch was a bowl of lentil heinz soup with 4 plums.
    dinner was a low fat 520 calories weight watchers pizza with like hardly no cheese on it just veg - it was more like bread with vegetables on it.
    snacks: 10 grapes/ apple
    drank only 1 litre of water (its going to tak time to get to 2 litres a day)
    exercise class for 1 hour at the gym

DAY 2:
    Breakfast apple/pear/2 plums was in a rush so just grabbed this fruit
    lunch: 3/4 pack speedy noodle made with water
    dinner: 1 grilled potatoe waffle, 1 grilled veggie pattey, pot heinz beans and filled up on vegetables = 750 cals
    snacks- 1 iceland low fat yogurt
    1.5 litres of water

exercise class (1 hour) at the gym

6. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Sabzy, How are you getting on? Looks as though the first 2 days went well. How are you doing with the water- thats my down fall- i really dont drink enough water. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.