THIS IS IT

hur575

Hi all,
I am new to this section but not new to SW or diets! You name it, I have tried it, I left SW because weight loss was slow, I wanted something fast 2yers on yoyo diets, starvations, I am bigger than what I was!!!!! I finally realised THIS IS IT, I am in it for the long run, I enjoyed the food before but I was not creative, so I stuck to the same food almost every time.
Now, like every new diets I start I say this it but this time I am positive this is the one, when I finally get rid of my fats forever, and I don’t care if it slow but it will shift eventfully.

From the heading, I thought this was a post about the new Jacko film.

Good luck on your diet - I find this site so helpful for meal ideas. Really stops things getting boring! x

Welcome! Good luck on your SW journey and well done for taking steps to make the changes you want!

I've never really dieted before SW so I have no true comparison (other's will have) but I can tell you this - SW is awesome! It's more a life change than a diet because you don't have to go hungry with SW. And because of this, it's easy to stick to (most of the time, we're all human ;) ) and more importantly, it's maintainable!

So welcome, nice to meet you and be seeing you around ;-) xxxx

Welcome! Good luck on your SW journey and well done for taking steps to make the changes you want!

I've never really dieted before SW so I have no true comparison (other's will have) but I can tell you this - SW is awesome! It's more a life change than a diet because you don't have to go hungry with SW. And because of this, it's easy to stick to (most of the time, we're all human ;) ) and more importantly, it's maintainable!

So welcome, nice to meet you and be seeing you around ;-) xxxx

Yes I agree, it is life style change, which I am prepared to do, thanks for your support

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Thank you Donnie

Hi,

Im the same as you. Tried too many diets & starving myself worked ....but I put all the weight back on & then some!!!

I love SW, great choice of food not to mention unlimited ;)

You sound determined so keep us up to date with how you get on x

Your post almost sounds like I could have been written by me!! You need to be in "the zone" for it to work - stick with it and think of how fab it will feel in the future once you get to your goal!!

Thank you all for your support

Welcome aboard! It takes us all a while before we realise there is no quick fix! But now you've commited there will be no stopping you! Good luck!

Hi and welcome!

SW is great in the respect that all the family can eat the same meals without realising they are actually diet meals!
Yes, the weight wont drop off you like say Camebridge or Lighterlife, but as the others have said...this is for life if you want it to be and you will be far more healthy sticking to this than milkshakes!

Good luck with your journey Hun!!

xx

Welcome aboard! It takes us all a while before we realise there is no quick fix! But now you've commited there will be no stopping you! Good luck!

Thank you, I really feel positive this time, I hope I stay that way until I reach my goal.

SW is great in the respect that all the family can eat the same meals without realising they are actually diet meals!
Yes, the weight wont drop off you like say Camebridge or Lighterlife, but as the others have said...this is for life if you want it to be and you will be far more healthy sticking to this than milkshakes!

Good luck with your journey Hun!!

xx

you are right, I tried Camberidge and failed miserably, Thank you.

Do you know it could have been me writing that first post, i've got my sw books out again. i've worked out a meal plan for the week and i'm off shopping now. i don't think i have been creative enough before and got bored with eating the same things, but this forum is fantastic for ideas and support.

GOOD LUCK perhaps we could support each other

michelle x

Do you know it could have been me writing that first post, i've got my sw books out again. i've worked out a meal plan for the week and i'm off shopping now. i don't think i have been creative enough before and got bored with eating the same things, but this forum is fantastic for ideas and support.

GOOD LUCK perhaps we could support each other

michelle x

I think most of us go through the same phase, this forum is great, the most active one, I found a curry recipe in the recipes sections with alot of good review and it is too simple, I am looking forward to go and cook it tonight.
Yes absolutely, we support each other, we are all for the same reason, thank you for your support xxx

Back