This is ME - I'm starting again

best of luck, hope its a good one x

very pleased I've lost 4lb this week - so that's 20lb in three weeks.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3 - 11st 9lb 4lbs lost
week 4

I love the few days before I weigh in when I see the sachet numbers get fewer and fewer in the bag and then after weigh in (and I have been very luck and lost loads so far) it affects my mood when the bag is full again. But I shouldn't moan all the time. I have drunk so much water today.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 4

I'm still plodding on looking forward to Wednesday weigh in.. Hope everyone is staying 100 %.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 4

Looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow I really wish it was my last one - I would love to be doing refeed this week.
I have to stick with it because I gave up too early the last time I did Lipo TFR. Would really love to lose 4lb this week. I've been 100% drank loads of water - but I could have done more exercise

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 4

weighed in today lost another 4lb so I'm delighted with that . I need to lose 4lb now to have 2stone off. So I'm going to make a conscious effort to do more walking and get back to the gym. I would love to refeed after next weeks weigh in - but I would also like to get down to 10stone 7lb, so I'm a bit torn.
:D:D:D:D

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost :D:D:D:D:D
week 3 - 11st 9lb 4lbs lost:D:D:D:D
week 4 - 11st 5lb 4lb lost:D:D:D:D
week 5

Its Sunday and well today I gave in. I just had enough and decided to refeed. So this evening I had a small chicken portion cooked with some onion wraped in foil - and then roasted (i did two portions- one for tomorrow nights dinner ) I had a small salad. I was fab to sit down with the rest of the family and eat with them.
I did not have any milk in my coffee - and I drank loads of water. I had two chocolate shakes earlier in the day. I also did a work out in the gym this morning. I intend to go again tomorrow after work.
I really hope I lose at least 2lbs on Wednesday. I'm going to be so careful.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 4 - 11st 5lb 4lb lost
week 5 part TFR and refeed

Its Sunday and well today I gave in. I just had enough and decided to refeed. So this evening I had a small chicken portion cooked with some onion wraped in foil - and then roasted (i did two portions- one for tomorrow nights dinner ) I had a small salad. I was fab to sit down with the rest of the family and eat with them.
I did not have any milk in my coffee - and I drank loads of water. I had two chocolate shakes earlier in the day. I also did a work out in the gym this morning. I intend to go again tomorrow after work.
I really hope I lose at least 2lbs on Wednesday. I'm going to be so careful.

weigh in -13st 1lb

I lost 4lb on re-feed hun..... I know i'm much heavier than you but i'm sure you'll drop the 2lb easy hun!!! x

weigh in tomorrow hoping to be down some even though I've only done TFR until Sunday and then been refeeding since, but I have been careful.

Thanks Deezer for you encouraging coments

weigh in -13st 1lb

weigh in tomorrow hoping to be down some even though I've only done TFR until Sunday and then been refeeding since, but I have been careful.

Thanks Deezer for you encouraging coments

weigh in -13st 1lb

Good luck! Let us know how u get on hun!!!!

Lost 3lb this week - delighted with this, aiming to lose 1lb this coming week - so I've got to really watch my eats this week. that would then take me to 2st off. I can not believe that I have lost practically 2st in five weeks. :D:D:D
I've got a lot more confidence - my clothes fit great - its brilliant having a choice of what to wear to work.
Everyone thanks for your support,

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 4 - 11st 5lb 4lb losti
week 5 - 11st 2 3lb lost part TFR and refeed

Lost 3lb this week - delighted with this, aiming to lose 1lb this coming week - so I've got to really watch my eats this week. that would then take me to 2st off. I can not believe that I have lost practically 2st in five weeks. :D:D:D
I've got a lot more confidence - my clothes fit great - its brilliant having a choice of what to wear to work.
Everyone thanks for your support,

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 4 - 11st 5lb 4lb losti
week 5 - 11st 2 3lb lost part TFR and refeed
Well done!!! : ) x

look at you all nearly at your goal, well done lovely, keep up the good work x

Back