This is ME - I'm starting again

Thanks Deezer I hope so

Been good today drank loads, love the shakes made up hot. Clothes are starting to feel loser and my face looks thinner. Made up a lovely chicken salad for the family. wanted some but didnt dare.

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2
week 3
week 4

I had a late start at work so I took myself off to the gym, I did 40 mins on the tready and a few weights. I am surprised at the amount of enery I had.
Hope to do the same tomorrow

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 2
week 3
week 4

I did not go to the gym, did not feel I had enough energy.
I put my pedometer on I and managed to clock up my 10 km with work and then some housework. I also for the first time walked to pick up the children rather than using the car. :)
I would have loved to have tucked into dinner this evening - why am I such a good cook.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 2
week 3
week 4

just had my 3rd shake -so that's it
I have been such a grouch today - I didn't sleep well it must have gone 3 before I fell asleep - and then one of the kids woke me and the husband at 7 o'clock this morning - we normally don't get up till 8 on Sat.
I don't seem to have any energy so I have not exercised today

weigh in week 1 -13st 1lb
week 2 -12st 4lb -11lbs lost
week 3
week 4

hope your feeling better now hun, i think being on lipo makes us more of a grump. thats my excuse anyway. get yourself an early night and youll feel better tomorrow.

keep up the good work hun.

kerryxxx

Feeling much better and positive. Looking forward to weighing in on Wednesday I am hoping for a good loss, I want rid of this burden of weight as soon as possible.

Hope everyone is doing OK and thanks for the support when I was feeling down

week 3
week 4

Feeling much better and positive. Looking forward to weighing in on Wednesday I am hoping for a good loss, I want rid of this burden of weight as soon as possible.

Hope everyone is doing OK and thanks for the support when I was feeling down

week 3
week 4

Glad your on the up!!!

So looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow, I'm hoping for a decent loss. Walked to get the kids home after work today I'm going to do more of this. Not missing food anymore thank God.

week 3
week 4

High everyone thanks for all your support.

weighed in today lost another 5lb. I'm absolutely delighted. That's 1stone 1lb gone for ever. The exercise really makes a difference, I do not always have the energy for it - but I do it when I can.

:D:D:D:D:D

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3
week 4

well done on the loss hun, thats fantastic. keep up the good work

kerryxxx

Feeling good here. Quite a few of my clothes are now too big. Its such a fantastic feeling I'm lighter more energetic and more important I'm in control of me - not the sweet crap food that i used to OD on.
:)
week 3
week 4

Still 100%, I wish I could fast forward two weeks from now as that how long I intend to stay on TFR. The hardest thing is making dinner for the family. Today we had turkey and ham, I could forgo the ham but the turkey - I'm still pining.

week 3
week 4

so determined to see this out, I am not budging from being 100%.
Its sad but I so look forward to Wednesday's, its my toughest day at work but its also weigh in day.

hope everyone else is getting on well.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 3
week 4

so determined to see this out, I am not budging from being 100%.
Its sad but I so look forward to Wednesday's, its my toughest day at work but its also weigh in day.

hope everyone else is getting on well.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 3
week 4

I also look forward to my weigh in lol...

looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. I really want at least 3lb gone.
Just been looking at the maintenance posts and I would love to be there, it cant come too soon.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 3
week 4

Back