This is me

Wow it's been 3 weeks since I've been here last, so I better update what's been going on.....
I fell off the wagon due to a number of things really, hubbie bn made redundant, I have a really important assessment approaching which will determine if I keep my job, and I took quite a knock and my depression took a dive.
So I've been back to the doctors and they have changed my medication, and my mother in law has paid for my first month to join her at a country club leisure facility and the children have joined too. It's going to be amazing because when they are at their activities like kick boxing, swimming, dance club and ballet I can go to the gym!!
I'm going to a wedding on the 19th of may and I would like to be about 18 lb lighter.
But the thing is this is going to become a way of life, we are going to be there 4 times a week for the children so that's 4 times a week at the gym for 45 mins, and I meet my mother in law twice a week to go swimming. We are away over Easter so am really looking forward to properly getting into it.
Got our gym induction on Wednesday yea !!,
So as of tomorrow I am back on the wagon hoping to loose 12 lb through April x

Well, I have been exercising about twice a week, the problem is I've been eating like a pig... I am now 13st 7lb NOT impressed but I suppose deserved!
We took the children swimming today, and the only cubicle left was a disabled one. It had a full length mirror which I avoid like the plague especially when naked, well I had a good long look and it really is quite disgusting. My back is wide, my bum and legs nobbly and bobbly, and my tummy starts from Under my boobs and I do look 10 months pregnant. The only place I haven't put on weight is my boobs lol.
I have to loose 4 stone, I am only 5ft 2 and believe me I don't carry this weight well.
So I have set my hubbie a challenge the first one to loose a stone, we haven't decided on a prize or forfit as yet.
I would just like to get into some good habits that will be good for all the family

You can do it we all have starts and stops and set backs as long as you get back on it you will be fine, I have pigged out for the last week or do can't help my self just stuffed it in and put two lb on the week before I go on holiday some king of self damage that can't seem to stop, the point is I will start again tommorrow fresh start, good luck in your challenge setting targets is a great way to keep positive and take the journey in manageable chunks

Day 2 of challenge....
All going well, but I've only been up an hour lol.
I've taken children to school and walked the dog. Got to work for an hour or so then I'm off to the gym. 40 min cardio and 20 min on various weights. 1/2 hr swim in which time I do aprox 50 lengths. To reward myself I will have a sauna and jacuzzi.
Didn't feel much like breakfast this morn so I've ad a banana, I'm really trying to stay away from bread as much as possible and it's trying to find something for lunch that is as quick as a sandwich, as filling but no bread. I may have lunch at the gym they do a really nice jacket potato with tuna and salad MMmmm

Didn't get 50 lengths in as I spent longer in the gym than anticipated, so did 30. I'm swimming tomorrow so I'd like to increase my lengths to 60 but I won't be going to gym before hand x

Well I think I got my full quota of exercise for today, it was such a lovely afternoon I spent it in the garden, mowing the lawn weeding & digging at lest 3 hours!
Think I'm going to feel it tomorrow lol

Challenge day 3.
Feeling a little stiff but not as bad as I expected, not going swimming today as I am working now. Will be home to pick children up, and hopefully it will stay dry as I have another large patch to weed and the front lawn needs cutting !
If its wet I have a pile of ironing to do.... Let's hope it's dry I hate ironing lol

Well done for yesterday you seem really motivated, the foisting I find about ironing is you can't put stuff in your mouth while ironing lol

It was wet, and didn't do the ironing either, my little boy went to play at his friends house, an unexpected tea invite, so my daughter and I had a girlie couple of hours, she wanted to do some colouring, she read me a story and then we made a fruit salad for pudding.
Got a really busy day at work tomorrow so no exercise again, I better go make myself a packed lunch so I don't call In the garage and buy chocolate and crisps!!

I saw something very disturbing tonight and I just can't seem to get it out of my head.
I'm on face book and decided to try twitter, I'm still learning how to use it but I looked for tweets with calorie counting in the content. And there was alsorts of conversations amongst girls who are obviously suffering eating disorders, and how they are tormented by their mind to eat as they are starving but they are determind not to eat.
I always thought that anorexia distorted the mind into thinking the body was fat when it wasn't so was confused to read about bones not protruding enough, and sayings about not eating and starving to the death... These girls just seem to be egging each other on, that is if they all are who they say they are of course. Girls who suffer anorexia, do they start off over weight? Do they begin their journey as a simple weight loss plan? Not that I am worried for me, I am however concerned about my daughter, she has a beautiful figure, she is only 8 yrs old, long legs not an ounce of fat on her, but if I don't sort out my own eating habits how can I expect her to have good eating habits? She asked me the other day if I thought her legs were fat, as another girl said she had fat legs while doing PE. I try my hardest to be diplomatic, but the honest truth is, my daughter has had trouble with this girl on and off since starting school, and what I really want to do is grab this girl by the scruff shake her and call her some nasty names, then I want to tell her mother what I think of her spitefully little brat, and that I'm not the only one who thinks it. Well I can dream cant I??
Any way that's my waffle done for tonight, better go to sleep I have a busy day tomoz x

That a unsettling thought of all the stuff that is out there on this social networking stuff , with regards to your daughter is it worth talking to the teacher ?

The teachers know about her, she really is a spiteful child, and very sly with it. She doesn't just pick on one person she works from one to another, who ever she is targeting at that particular time she meets them at the school gate, all smiles, all friendly, then she starts when no one is looking....
Apparently they are emigrating to Australia and the little girl doesn't like to talk about it cos she doesn't want to go, so I've told Molly to ask her about Australia when she is being mean lol.

Lol good tactic , it's easy to forget how horrible kids can be at school you have to tech them to stick up for them selves and take no crap sets them up for he future not to get walked over, little girls can be especially evil!

Gone over my cals today, only by about 100, yesterday I went over by 60 odd but the day before I was quite a few hundred under because I'd done so much exercise, so I hope it all evens out.
It's TOTM and I feel shattered and all I really want is chocolate....chocolate...CHOCOLATE. Think I might go to bed and sleep through te cravings x

Back