This is my first wobble and its hard!!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hiya i lost 11lbs this week and feel the need to eat to celebrate!
Also I really miss hubs2b. Not seen him for more than 10 mins since monday and he was meant to finish work at 7pm tonight but is stuck there (hes a police officer).
I haev sailed through the first week and I was so happy I lost but now all I can think of is ordering in a pizza as I feel like comforting myself.

I am starving too and its not helping! I havent had my last shake as I cant stomach it plus I have to stay up late as poss tonight as I am on nights tomorrow and tuesday!

I will stay on here but i need help! :(

Don't worry I will ignore the p***a word.. I had a wobble a few hours ago, just stayed around here and chatted.. it's only normal I think to have these thoughts.. after all this is really hard what we are doing and it's bound to take it's toll, I started thinkingabout my hol's and looked at some nice pics of clothes etc.. be gentle on yourself x

stay with it ladies, I know what it is like waiting for your other half my other half is also a police officer I also do shifts mostly opposite to him and we have children as well, and all you want to do is spend 10 mins with each other and he rings to say he will be late and you are doing your best to try not to eat, but just think about what your weight loss looks like,or even better if you have got some potatoes handy put your weight loss in a bag and carry it around with you for 10 mins, that stops me reaching for the biscuits

dont worry, i've been wobbling all day lol! on and off! Youll be fine - go for a shower or bath and pamper yourself a wee bit - i'm just about to!

I hope you feel better tomorrow... but please try to take your last shake! You need the nutrients... maybe have it warm? Make it with hot (but not boiled) water?

You're not alone, please don't get a takeaway!! If you do then I will :p

x

hes just called hes gonna be another 2 hours at least! :(
I am gonna go and pick him up so it takes off half an hour for me to drive there.
I just feel so low. I havent even had a chance to tell him my loss yet as hes been phoning and just saying just to update i will be here 2 hours have to go bye.
:**(

Why dont you have a shower or something to pass the hour before you leave? You'll physically feel miles better AND you'll be distracted x

we me and my best mate and sister went to go and do some measuring at where I am getting married and shes put some photos up anyone want to see? I keep looking at them to insentivise (sp) me.

What shakes are nice warm? I think i may have a bath.x

i wanna see!!! The choc mint is nice warm - I find it takes away the "synthetic" taste of some shakes - I didnt like the cappucino but didnt mind it warm...

thanks hun. its only a little bit of it, its in a golf course. Running the bath as we speak. Its so annoying. This huge weight loss should spurr me on for week 2 but instead its made me want to eat. I wont I dont think i will anyway but this is the first time its not been easy!

bless you, you'll be fine - just dont eat cos if you do i will lol!! (is that enough to stop you :p??)

I'm off for a shower then to bed with a book :) will be back online tomorrow :)

nighty night xxx

thanks chocolate cat.... makes me think of my cat who is sitting in front of the bloody screen as i try to write... she has to be involved in everything!
I think i will read my book in the bath and then have my last shake and have it warm. your a gem and hope i can repay the favour some time.
xx

Hiya hun,

don't think of a wobble as being really tough - think of it as a little bump in the road - which you can definitely get over, just requires a little bit more work and strength.

You have already proved you're a strong woman by choosing to start this diet in the first place. To even make that decision takes courage :)

Any "bumps in the road" you can get over. Think how amazing you will look soon, you will look like an absolute princess on your wedding day!! :D

Keep going and you can do it!! xxxx
what she said! :D

thanks guys. Well you were right and I got over it and it was with your help! My virtual friends :) Your fab! I woke up this morning just feeling a bit poo cos as I woke up I heard the front door go knowing it was h2b going to work. I am on nights tonight and tomorrow so I know i wont see him till Thursday night as I have got girls night on wednesday night! But hey I have something to look forward to and hopefully he will notice the loss!
x

thank you your a gem!
Its nice as the main focus has been the wedding for so long and now its the wedding and me loosing weight lol.
xx

I do try haha!

How are you doing?

I've had my "food allowance" of tuna and cucmber today and will be having my first shake in a few mins oh joy(!)!

x

Back