This is my mulligan!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Lilah.Irelynn, 4 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Lilah.Irelynn

Lilah.Irelynn Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Diet:
    Sacred Heart
    I'm calling a mulligan (golf term for "re-do" lol) in my life! I'm soooo amazed by how many calories I've been eating!! I've been eating like I normally do, with the same size portions I normally eat (before I started CC) and adding up all the calories I was eating prior to CC. HOLY COW!! No wonder I couldn't lose weight and was only gaining!! I was eating almost 3,500 calories! *faints* I was going to do this for a week, but after counting the calories of my breakfast and lunch and adding it up to be a little over 1,800 calories I'm going to OFFICIALLY start CC tomorrow!! So I'm calling a mulligan in my life today. :) I can't wait to get started and actually reduce my portions and keep a very close eye on my calories.

So I beg all of you calorie counters, to share with me your most tasty, healthy, nutritious, energizing, feel amazing recipes for your favorite meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks. I've never watched what I ate or counted calories EVER so it's all very, very new to me. I'm not even completely 100% sure how to read a nutrition label! :O But I know that I hve an AMAZING support system here with all you ladies, and I just know I can do this!! :D

xMiss.Lilahx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chocolate_bananas

chocolate_bananas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.69%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Take a look through the diaries...a lot of people write what they eat along with the calorie content every day. Also have a look on the diaries on MFP :D

4. Legomom

Legomom Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    There's a CC recipe section. There's some yummy ideas in there!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. tranquility

tranquility Gold Member

Start Weight:
    362lb
    Current Weight:
    292.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    170lb
    Lost(%):
    69.2lb(19.12%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting, controlled carbs, good nutrition and Slimpods.
    It's also interesting to work out how much "healthy" food you get in exchange for the calories/food you have been eating.

For breakfast I like to eat protein, eggs on toast, grilled fish, fruit and cheese. Just depends how you are in the mornings and how much time you have to prepare and eat.

6. Squeezyweezy

Squeezyweezy Gold Member

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Hi there,

I reccomend you look through the diaries, and maybe even start your own. They are great for support. Take a look through the recipes section, its bursting with lovlies to eat. Also there is a section called what's for dinner tonight. I check that out daily for inspiration.
    Good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.