this is my time!!

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
hi,
ive decided to keep a diary on my cd journey,which im going to start(again) tomorrow.
ive lost weight in the past with ll but put alot back on when i got too confident and just ate what i wanted and didnt really do the maintainence part of it:(.
i tried cd a few months back and did quite well i lost 8 lb in my first week but couldnt get past day 9 or 10 then i would start on a binge and it would end up really demoralising so i just stopped and have tried various diets since but to be honest i need to see a quick weight loss to keep motivated.
i also realise that its not just what you put in your mouth that matters its whats in your head and i think you have to be in the right head space to start any diet!!
ive messed aroud all year and i know now that my time is now!!! i will do it this time and i will stick with it through all the ups and downs of the diet. this diary is to keep track of my thoughts on my journey but please leave your comments for me if you want:D
anyway heres to tomorrow and the start of my journey and my first choccy shake in the morning!!

Jo xx

Hi Jo - you sound pretty determined, good on ya. :party0038:

Wishing you all the best for your weight loss journey!

thanks mrs e. i really think that i can do it this time! you have done so well on cd hope i can be as sucessful. i see you are going to vegas im so jealous ive been 5 times and love it so much so that im getting married there in feb by elvis(tacky but great).where abouts you staying?

Jo xx

Bellagio!! And I'm so excited LOL never been before but it's somewhere you have to see right? LOL

Good luck with the wedding! And I love tacky sometimes :D

Back