This is probably a really nasty question but....

Lily21

....i'm wondering would "swallowing" after going down on my boyfriend knock me out of ketosis? :eek: i've been 100% on LT for 6 days and i'm afraid to go near him!:sigh: Haha! Sorry if i grossed anyone out!:eek:

id spit just to on the safe side, tis full of calories init :8855:

i would never in a million years have thought of that question lol. don't swallow :)

i would never in a million years have thought of that question lol. don't swallow :)

To be honest it was one of the first questions i thought of after hearing we aren't allowed chewing gum or even a tic tac, i have such a filthy mind! i just couldn't ask the poor pharmacist though, i think she might have died from embarrassment!

nope its pure protein LOL and only about 14 calories.
Please dont ask how i know so much :p

Hahahaha, most amusing question I've seen on here :)

Hahahahaha, good question but soooooooooooooooo funny. Made my day!
:D:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol

I want to know how Claire knows the calorie content!????

PMSL! You lot have made my night!! :D I never ever thought I would have seen that! you have just put me off my cookies!! PMSL!!

Claire, my image of you went downhill then!! knowing the cals ya dirrrrrty mare!! ;) LOL!!

funny :) xxx

PMSL! You lot have made my night!! :D I never ever thought I would have seen that! you have just put me off my cookies!! PMSL!!

Claire, my image of you went downhill then!! knowing the cals ya dirrrrrty mare!! ;) LOL!!

funny :) xxx

Hahahahaha! well what can i say lol :p It was my husband who told me the calorie content lol (blushes)
He said it was the start to a good hours excercise, the protein wouldn't take me out of ketosis and I would burn off far more calories than I would be taking in LOL. Sorry if I have grossed people out now, btw he was saying it jokingly, but the calorie content is correct! ;)

I can't stop laughing! I've had a day full of cravings that have just flown out the window! :D

Hahahahaha! well what can i say lol :p It was my husband who told me the calorie content lol (blushes)
He said it was the start to a good hours excercise, the protein wouldn't take me out of ketosis and I would burn off far more calories than I would be taking in LOL. Sorry if I have grossed people out now, btw he was saying it jokingly, but the calorie content is correct! ;)

OMFG I am crying!! :D :D too funny for this time of the night :8855: xxx

I have gone red lol was blushing while i was typing, and laughing because im going to tell my hubby when he comes in from duty that i have posted what he has said lol.

I have read this entire thread out to my other half.. and the updates!!! he thinks you are a right dirty bunch ;P LOL!!! Mwah ah ha ha!!! LOL xxx

Hysterical thread and a good thing to know! lol I dont have a boyfriend at the moment but as I said good to know for future use and I do think that the calories used will out weigh the calorie intake ;)

haha Tc X

Brilliant!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Ladies for all your advice, and i'm glad my question made people laugh, some days a good laugh is all we need to get through!

:)

Back