This is really hard, HELP! :(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Laura_b_05, 8 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Laura_b_05

Laura_b_05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

So ive been really struggling for the last few weeks, dont know if its the cold or the new pp system. I'm not eating drastically different so its prob not the plan... Been snowed in since sunday, cant think of anything but food!! hopefully i will get to work tomoro so i can get away from the house - cabin fever setting in now! Whats making it worse is my meeting was cancelled last wed and this wed so i dont know if ive lost/sts or gained which is making me worry and i dont know how im doing!! This is driving me insane!! HELP!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Hiya mate!!

I'm not of much practical use, as I'm new to plan, but just wanted to say hang in there!! I know its hard, specially when you can't monitor your progress, but its all the more important to be a 100% as you can!! But then again, you've had an exceptional set of circumstances, so a STS or gain can be justifies to some extent as long as you jump back on the wagon straight after.

I'm sure you'll be fine anyway, just the fact that you're conscious of the difficulties you're having shows you're still motivated and committed!!

Good luck, and really hope you can get out tomorrow and start afresh!!

;o)

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.