This is ridiculous!!..here AGAIN!!!

Jambro

Well, I vowed it wouldn't happen,but here I am again on my *** attempt on CD!!
I know it works, I know I feel great when the weight falls off but why can't I stick with it??
Most I have lasted is 5wks with 1st 6lb weight loss but I get bored and de-motivated.
Any suggestions folks on what to do when this happens?
Starting again on Monday back to the orginal weight I was.:cry:

Hi Jackie
My cdc says when having a bad day , just get to bed anything cos the next day is going to be so different , can anyone else agree with that ?

Aw honey, no words of advice, all I can say is give it your best shot and if you can't SS, try one of the higher plans and work down gradually towards SSing. I know how difficult it can be, and if you are not in the "zone" then you won't succeeed. Head down and onwards honey x

The key is to get to the bottom of why you give up. Work out what it is that prevents you from sticking to it. Is it something going on around you, or is it you yourself. There could be many reasons, but you have to think back to what went wrong on the previous attempts. As Eclipse has said, if you aren't in the zone then you won't succeed.

Think the main thing is motivation? Things like focusing on WHY you are doing this and what you want to achieve after it.
I too am a seasoned Cambridge dieter-this is one of my many attempts at getting back on the wagon, but ultimately I am sick of being fat and restricted in what I do because of how my weight makes me feel, and so I am determined that this will be the last time I do this.
I already have a plan in place in that I want to do Cambridge then get back to the Gym and focus on maintaining.
We keep coming back because we KNOW it works and if we succeed at it we get results!
The best of luck to you hon. xx

when you get bored with the diet... shake it up. go up to 810 and do some exercise for a week. then go back down again when you are feeling ready. don't let the weight get the better of you.

Thanks guys,
Some great words of advice for me!
I do think it is a combination of factors right now that are making me overeat etc.
I will be tackling it all head on.
Day 1 today... Got it all planned out so I don't mess up. Once the 1st few days are over it gets easier. I should know I've started this plan soooo many times!!
Onwards and downwards...
Please be there for me everyone, I know its going to be a very bumpy ride!! xx

Morning Jackie
Are you going for ss today , you know on the ss plus they have now added , eggs , prawns ?
So take it a day at a time ... and if some weeks the scales are not kind , you will lose inches .
What time do you have the first CD ?
With you every step of the way , and i'm sure the others will be too ..

Hi MsJMC,
Yes I am SS today.
I will have a A and C porridge at 12
shake at about 4pm, then mousse at about 8pm.
I find these times work best for me. Obviously with lots of water in between.
I didnt know eggs and prawns where now on SS+??
I've not seen my CDC yet but I will discuss with her when I see her. Its worth bearing that in mind when times get tough!!
Thanks for that xx

Hi Jackie
There are two new books out and its listed in there .
If it works the times thats great . I try leave the first one till late as I can , cos its a long day .
Right daughter wants on PC , so will be back ...
Go Jackie

Hi, was reading your post and feel your pain, i am also a CD returner. Times are tuff so it's time to suck it up and stick to the plan.

Today will be the biggest challenge for me, if i can make it to the end of the day then i'm almost there.... What about you? Whats your mini challenge?

I have restarted sooo many times i've lost count. I have a photo of me at my slimmest on my fridge for motivation, my brother in law was here Saturday and saw it, he asked who it was and didn't even believe me at first when I told him it was me, I said i've not seen that girl for a very long time, lol and had to get my boyfriend to confirm it was me. I definately want to get back to that, no more messing around!!

Back