Newbie to WW, this is IT!

MrsTinaV

Loving Married Life
Hi all

I'm Tina....I'm 27 and weigh just under 4.5 stone less than my age. Shocking basically.

I have been overweight since the first year or so of High School. I've always been the fat one out of my friends and now it's got ridiculous. I have done WW many years ago and I did so well on it. I then gave up, left it for a few years, then went to SW & lost 2 stone then stopped. Also did a stint of Cambridge about 2 years ago and most recently SW again in 2011, before I had a tooth out and used that as an excuse to stop AGAIN.

I've always been a crisp addict and am an apple shape, so have a huge stomach. I would love a flat(ish) stomach and whilst I'll never have one due to the damage I have inflicted for fried pieces of potatoes I will at least have a stomach that doesn't stick out further than my boobs (I hope).

I'm loving being married, got married to my Hubs in November 2010 and I am the happiest I've ever ever been. He has seen me get bigger and I want to be able to feel sexy for him and wear dresses, instead of jeans the size of a tent and baggy t-shirts. I also have been diagnosed with PCOS a month ago which was a kick in the teeth. It can't be cured but I need to help it for when we want to have a baby. My Docs also said that my blood pressure was very high and it was likely I'd need medication for it.

So that's my story basically, I'm so ready for this and determined. I weigh in on Saturday and my first day on plan is tomorrow, as I couldn't go shopping until this afternoon. I will be here quite a lot I imagine!

Tina x

Hi and welcome. Good luck with it all :)

Hello!

Good luck!! I started a week and a half ago and I love it! It's an excellent lifestyle and one I can adopt for ever! Start a diary! Good luck!! Xxx

Oh yes, meant to say that crisps are one of my big downfalls. So far I've done 55 days without eating any! Feels good :)

Try and eat crisp like quavers, skips, French fries, all 2pp from multipacks ... Tip :)

Good luck

Hi all

Thank you for the replies, had a good first day and just one bag of Squares with my lunch. It was actually all I wanted :)

Back