This is soooo hard.....

Sez

has started again!!
OMG I am unbeleivably hungry on day one of RC.:( Is it always this tough? Can you peek at my menu so far, pl? I am following the 14 dayplan, but am jiggling the meals aroud to suit what I have at home/like....

Breakfast slice wholemeal toast and beans (Measured as per book)
Lunch Ready made prawn sandwich,fat well below 5%, cals 255
Power snack 1 Rice cake, thin low fat cheese on top
Dinner Pasta and bolognese as per book (made 8 portions to freeze for later)

one more power snack to go......

Have drunk loads of water, tea, coffe and diet pepsi too.

Are we allowed to eat green veg and salad freely at any time,or it all that restricted too? Got a bit muddled by what leader said combined with book info.

Thanks in advance, I know you will help me!!!

Hi Sez, it does get better.I had terrible hungry pains in the first week but tried to ensure I drank as much water as possible and this is help. I have just been told today I was very bad tempered at the beginning as well, but all of that has passsed now. You've got off to a good start and your menu for today looks good and your planning ahead.

I count everything that I eat including green veg and salad. Everything will have calories in an most of these are detailed in the back of the green book. You cals will go a long wayeting salad though so it is a good way to bulk up meals.

Hope this helps

thanks, am actually feeling bit better this eve. It almost feels like a detox, where my body is getting rid of the rubbish, but hopefully it will be easier soon!!

Everyones help and advice is appreciated. xx

Back