This is the alternative thread for the good news.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Marylyn, 9 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Marylyn

Marylyn Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've lost another kilo.

Even though I've been on hols and only had one LT a day and had all manner of edibleness.

As you know, those who have been watching, I jumped back into the well on my return and subjected myself to the agony and the ecstacy that is ketosis.

It was hard, but come on girls, what a reward. It was smiles all round today at my weigh-in.

I took a treat in for the doc & nurses and was able to say with all honesty, "I had some of that and I still lost weight."

Marylyn xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    Well done girl ur goal weight is just round the corner !!

4. Marylyn

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    And a "lovely" Christmas present - NOT!

If I reach my goal, they'll want to stick needles in me and other unpleasantness.

This is the agreement I have made and I must keep my word.

However, I'm a willing pin-cushion and knowing that I have been doing this study to help understand obesity and reaping the rewards of looking a feeling a new woman - it's not a problem.

I have ways of ways of compensating myself.

Retail therapy - and if I get to goal a really nice dress for Christmas in a size 12.

5. goldgranny

goldgranny Member

Realy pleased for you Marylyn, Picked up my lipotrim supply from the surgery today, so I am now truly with you !First day almost finished.
    WELL DONE U, worth all the wobbles !
    Anne-marie
    x:)

6. Marylyn

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    We can do it!

It seems I have been losing 2 - 3 pounds a week on Lipotrim.

That came as a lovely surprise today, because I wasn't really sure what the average was.

So if we can lose a kilo a week, that's only another 10 weeks or so. We can do that. The weeks will fly by - they always do in the countdown to Christmas.

Let's stick with it now - no going back.

Marylyn xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.