1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

This is the day - 100 % on plan!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LisaIris, 5 July 2014 Social URL.

1. LisaIris

LisaIris Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I've still be struggling since my holiday. I know that if I could get just ONE day on plan, 100% then tomorrow will be easier & then the next day etc. It would make me feel soooooo much better.

Last week I did the dreaded "didn't go to weigh in as I knew it'd be bad news". First time I've done that since January. I don't intend to repeat it.

Come on mindset.... give me that 100% today :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. newstart19

newstart19 Member

Hope your day ended up going well! I feel the same if I can get at least one day under my belt the I will 'should' find the next days easier. Tomorrow I have to go a day without syns because I went over on my syns today... Hormonal cravings lol.

Here it goes...for tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com
  4. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck ladies
  5. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Silver Member

Slimming World Red/EE
    I hope you're having a better day today :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.