THIS IS THE LAST ATTEMPT!!

Hi everyone, I'm getting back on the ssourcing wagon for literally the 30th time.
Ever since I took a break at christmas I haven't been able to get back on it for more than three days.
Before my break I had lost two stone in two months on ss then I ate and ate and ATE and now I put back on 10lbs, I'm a typical binge eater, I don't know why I do it to myself!!!:cry:
But now summers comingI need to be slim, I cannot have a depressing summer.

I think this writing on this forums gonna help me. Just out of interest does anyone know why it gets so hard to get back on ss?

START DATE:18/03/09
START WEIGHT: 11stone 10lb
TARGET WEIGHT:9stone 7lb

Hey Femme,

I know how you feel! i have been on restart for the 100th time and it just feels so frustrating! the feeling of being in between really sucks! because you feel like you are not getting on it 100%, you get tempted by food, however you never want to give up on cd.

10lbs is not too bad! some people put on alot more so get your act together girl! its do-able! and you dont have alot to loose too! you can do it hun! hang in there! besides you wont be on cd forever?.....thats what i tell myself!

if you want a buddy we can start 100% together! ive been really bad lately and planning to start 100% atlleast by friday!

luv
suki

Good luck xx

Hi everyone, I'm getting back on the ssourcing wagon for literally the 30th time.
Ever since I took a break at christmas I haven't been able to get back on it for more than three days.
Before my break I had lost two stone in two months on ss then I ate and ate and ATE and now I put back on 10lbs, I'm a typical binge eater, I don't know why I do it to myself!!!:cry:
But now summers comingI need to be slim, I cannot have a depressing summer.

I think this writing on this forums gonna help me. Just out of interest does anyone know why it gets so hard to get back on ss?

START DATE:18/03/09
START WEIGHT: 11stone 10lb
TARGET WEIGHT:9stone 7lb

You sound like me. A very much all or nothing kinda person.

Its extremes one way or another. You are impatient, you are also very hard on yourself setting high standards. Sound anything like you?

The reason I went on a wee pschobabble there is because unless you acknowledge why you are doing it, and why you are the way you are, its very hard to change patterns of behaviour.

Speaking from experience I have found that "all or nothing" has its advantages as well as its disadvantages. It makes you stubborn and determined, at times damn bloody minded.

You need to get your headspace back. I actually find it easier to stick to SS when I get some opposition (back to that bloody minded thing). If someone tells me I can't do it, then I bloody well will.

So come on. You don't want another fat summer. And if you are anything like me, then another fat Christmas with "all or nothing" attempts in between

Get your a**e into gear and get into it. A day at a time. ONE DAY AT A TIME

Make that day the best day you'll have.

Yup..Lexiedog...totally right...This is the final time im doing this, and im not having a fat summer! haha..Good luck lady...you'll be fine! Just remember you are doing it for YOURSELF and the person that needs to be proud of you, is YOU! :D x

Back