This is the last time I start again!!!!

mrs potts

Hello everybody!! I started back at slimming world on monday, i have rejoined a few times now but i'm determined that this is the last time! I have sucessfully lost and kept off 3 stone mainly with slimming world but more recently with xenical (a drug that removes 30% of the fat from your food) and i never felt worse than when i was taking it. I'm sure it works very well for some but it didnt for me. But now i'm back on form I dont want to start gaining again so i rejoined my slimming world group again. I've gone right back to basics and started from scratch and i am looking for some SW buddies to chat with! I have set myself a target of 2 stone to lose and i'm not looking for the big losses, i'm more than happy to do this the slow and steady way. My health is more important to me than being slim! (thats a lesson i learned the hard way!! lol)

I look forward to speaking to you all!!
Helen xx :)

Woo well done for getting back on it. I am following plsn myself as am a coward and wont go to class alone!!
I have a target of 2st 13lb but am braking it into smsller chunks so its not so daunting. My first target is to get to 10st 13lb do have 7lb to lose. Am here to chat and look forward to joining you on the wsy down (weightwise of course)
paula

Well done girls . You're sounding very positive.
Im hoping to lose 1.5 - 2 stone. I joined SW 5 weeks ago and am going for my 4th weigh in tonight.
Its my * week this week though so Im not feeling too optomistic. But sure whatever it is I'll face it and get on with another good week.

Luck forward to reading about your weight losses.

Best of luck
J x

Back