This is the last time... Laura's food diary (with pics)

bridesmaidblitz

I have been here many times before, but this is it. After losing weight for my friends wedding last year, I have managed to put it all back on again and more! Not only is this a problem because my clothes no longer fit, but I think it might now be affecting my health.

After coming off birth control last year I have struggled with my weight, to the point where my cycle is now screwed up and making no sense whatsoever! I know that this will just get worse as the weight piles on and so I am going to try and do something about it now! (I am also going to visit the doctor soon, so they can run tests etc.)

I am am following slimming world at home, mainly because I cannot afford to go to sessions, but I do have a lot of resources available with me to help.

My current weight is eleven stone seven. This puts me firmly in the overweight category - my first goal then will be to get myself out of that as quickly as possible!!!

I will be posting my meals on here too.

Here's to a new start!

Today has been a pretty positive day. I tried uploading this on my phone, but the app keeps crashing :/

Extra Easy

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: wholemeal bread

Breakfast: scrambled egg on toast with mushrooms and spread. (2 syns)

Lunch: hot chocolate with marshmallow and cream. (5 syns)

Dinner: Fat free sausages from the butchers, boiled new potatoes, cabbage, sprouts, broccoli, Yorkshire pudding and gravy. (3 syns)

Pudding: Plums, nectarines with muller light orange, marshmallows and choc sauce. (2 syns)

Total syns: 12

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412713077.269619.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412713093.549760.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412713110.932956.jpg

I know lunch wasn't at all nutritional but I've been ill... Couldn't face actual food after breakfast!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Green

HEXA: milk HEXA: cheese
HEXB: cereal HEXB: chicken

Breakfast: cereal and milk (a + b)

Lunch: pesto pasta salad with rocket, baby spinach, pepper, cherry tomato and basil. (5 syns) (a) Fruit salad of plums, nectarines, apple and kiwi fruit.

Dinner: chicken skewers with tomato, onion and peppers; couscous, samphire, asparagus and baby corn. (2 syns) (b)

Snack: muller orange, toffee apple cake. (5 syns) Hot chocolate with cream (5 syns).

Total syns: 17/15

I've gone over but I was under yesterday so it's evened out!

Hi :)

Your food looks amazing :) Defiantly given me a hot chocolate craving now!!

Good luck with your weight loss.

Back