ProPoints This is the last time....

im also giving pepsi max up too... aimin for water only! sometimes i gt to the point tho where i just need somethin to quench my thirst n water just dont do that for me!! busy day for u then hun! x

I get that too, when only cold and fizzy will do! I'm going with orange sf squash to start with, not massively keen on water and this tends to have the same effect anyway!

Ow my head.... Damn caffeine withdrawal!!

So lunches are prepped and packed for tomorrow. Hope you're all ready to do this? X

Today has been good. I'm bang on my points, had a Mars caramel and a pack of crisps for mid morning snack, well was 1pm had left it too late to eat whilst I was working and needed something fast. Lunch around 2 was a bowl of home made veg soup (tomatoes, carrots, swede, leeks, peppers, onions, stock....0pp?) with 3 slices of ww bread took me to 16. Just had tea, turned down the mcd everyone else was having earlier cause I wasn't hungry. Dinner was pasta, peppers, mushrooms and sweet chilli Philli with a ww garlic bread. Used up my other 17. Plus I earned 3 today with the walk. So a good day all in.

Tomorrow I'm taking porridge to work and also soup with 2 slices of bread and a banana. Am thinking this should carry me through and for 9 points so should be ok. Will see how we get on. Something with salmon for tea. X

Sounds good i need to be more orgainised with my lunches never know what to eat, must make up another batch of soup. Love sweet chilli philli just tried it a month ago and adicted to it :)

I love anything sweet chilli, def my favourite. So today has been good, stuck to plan. Only thing with the soup is it doesn't fill for long does it... Though it might just be the kids dinner that's making me hungry.

My head is still pounding. Early night tonight me thinks. Something with salmon for dinner....

I love anything sweet chilli, def my favourite. So today has been good, stuck to plan. Only thing with the soup is it doesn't fill for long does it... Though it might just be the kids dinner that's making me hungry.

My head is still pounding. Early night tonight me thinks. Something with salmon for dinner....

im a big sweet chilli fan too!

thats why i like chunky soup - tends to fill u up more than runny soup that id need half a loaf of bread with!

yum yum i like salmon, baby potatoes, lotsa veg n parsley sauce :p

Lovely. We went rice and stir fry veg, with sweet chilli Philli lol. Had plenty but still have 6pp left. Think I maybe need to use a few more in the day. All still new to me tho. How do you do it? Do you budget and amount for each? Here's my today....

B: porridge and berries. 5
L: veg soup, 2 slices bread. 4
S: apple, pear
D: salmon, rice, stirfry veg, philly. 18

Total 27, 6 left. Plus 3 activity earned for walking dog.

I'm out tomorrow though, Chinese restaurant. Will have another light day on points (9) which will leave me 22, plus my weekly and activities. Am driving rather than drinking so that should save some

i dont tbh hun, as i dont do bfast n only have a cuppa which is 2 i do tend to use 8-10 points for lunch as i like a bigger meal on the evening! x

I'm out tomorrow though, Chinese restaurant. Will have another light day on points (9) which will leave me 22, plus my weekly and activities. Am driving rather than drinking so that should save some

ohhh yum! u any idea what ur gonna eat yet? x

Not sure yet. I normally go sweet and sour with noodles and chips when we have takeout but will see what's on the menu. I figure I've enough points to allow that? X

Back