Silver Member
Food i have in freezer to eat this week

Sea Bass
Plaice Filletts
Turkey Chunks
Chicken Breasts
Low Fat Sausages
Pork Medallions

If anyone has any meal ideas to do using the above please post, new recipes are what helps me stick to plan.

I Love the plaice fillets dipped in a beaten egg, rolled in breadcrumbs (HEXB) and served with SW chips/potato wedges and mushy peas - yummy!!!! xx

Thanks for this i will try it Thursday night for tea but as i dislike SW chips (i am guessing its the way i make them as everyone here seems to love them) i will have mccains rustic chips they are 1 syn for every 28g frozen.

Your best bet would be to just do a search on the individual ingredients and see what comes up because there are too many recipes to mention. Also do the same on www.bbcgoodfood.com as many recipes can be made SW friendly

Thanks this is what i have i done and so far this week i have had 2 exciting new recipes, the first smoky pork one tray was not a success but last night i tried the Strozapretti pesto rosso which was yum and i have enough left over for 2 extra easy lunches.

Have a good old roast chicken dinner tonight as i found a frozen chicken in the freezer. Then i will try the plaice tomorrow.

If your not keen on SW chips you could always have a joacket potato,rice, new potatoes or salad.

Enjoy! xx

Back