This is the perfect diet for me! Relief!

SaladDays

Re-starter!
It's 4 months since I started my own low carb plan, and it's started me thinking just how grateful I am that I've found a diet that works! I tried all kinds over the years, and I kept going back to Slimfast but got far too hungry in between meals. But this time round, I've stuck to it and haven't slipped (yet!!)

Of course I miss the odd glass of wine.... and chips... but steak and salad for dinner certainly makes up for it!

It just goes to show that there's a perfect diet for everyone. :D

Thank you! x

I have a feeling I might have to switch to something else to shift the last stone, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. For now I'll just enjoy :)

I never thought I'd hear myself saying I enjoy a diet!!

Well done you.We're all different.Glad you've found what works for you.

Thank you :)

Also, congratulations on your fabulous weight loss and maintenance - it's really inspiring!

Thank you, I'm getting there slowly but surely - feels better now I'm over the halfway point - but still plenty more to go.

And 6lbs in a week is fab, well done! :)

Hi well done to both of you to date... can i ask what carb foods have you cut out exactly??
thanx x

I'm off carbs as much as possible, I literally just eat meat and salad for dinner and a smoothie before work. If I'm peckish mid-day I'll have some slices of ham or chicken. Cutting out potatoes, bread and dairy has made me feel so much better all round!

And thank you, foodjunkie10! :D

Well done! Having failed at many diets im planning to start my own low carb diet tomorrow. We all know dieting isnt easy but all of your stories are so inspiring x

I find that a sandwich is the easiest thing to take for a packed lunch Shanny. 2 slices of Hovis wholemeal from a small loaf is 19g carbs, so well within carb limits. I pack it with ham and salad and spread a little mayo on it. Breakfast and lunch is when i have the majority of my carbs, i have an exante shake for breakfast as i love them, they are 18.5 carbs. Dinner is pretty much carb free, so my total carbs for the day come in at around 40g to 50g and that has been low enough to lose all the weight i needed to.

I find that a sandwich is the easiest thing to take for a packed lunch Shanny. 2 slices of Hovis wholemeal from a small loaf is 19g carbs, so well within carb limits. I pack it with ham and salad and spread a little mayo on it. Breakfast and lunch is when i have the majority of my carbs, i have an exante shake for breakfast as i love them, they are 18.5 carbs. Dinner is pretty much carb free, so my total carbs for the day come in at around 40g to 50g and that has been low enough to lose all the weight i needed to.
useful advice lynn i will copy thanx x

Lynn I was just thinking for low-carbing how much did u eat a day? I'm going to have a hunt for breads this week. I think having the odd sandwich now and then. X

Back