this is the week they noticed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by etheral, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. etheral

etheral Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.69%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    really wierd at work this week. lots of people commenting on my weight loss. in fact some people have been pumping me for information. they keep saying "but HOW are you doing it". I dont really want to share coz I know they would be really judgemental but it is a bit odd being stared at all the time -and its not just me being paranoid. has anyone else had this and what did you say/do?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    First of all, great news that people are noticing! I've been honest with friends and family from the start and they're are really supportive. Acquaintances are more tricky - you almost can't be bothered to discuss it at length cos, as you say, people can be judgemental. I just tell them that it's monitored by the doctor or pharmacist, and I can lend them the DVD if they're interested. If that doesn't please them, then I just say I'm working on lowering my BMI to a healthier level. Nobody can argue with that! I've never been tempted to lie about it cos I think if we can't justify it to others then how do we justify it to ourselves?
    It's obviously working for you if people are asking how you're doing it! Be proud x

4. Determined Bev

Determined Bev Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thats fab!
    My friends and family know Im on LT but only 1 of my workmates, 2 of mine were commenting on me yesterday, saying I looked healthy and glowing! I did tell them about LT and they praised my willpower lol

5. Tiana

Tiana Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've been wondering what to tell people too.

I'm not lucky enough to be far enough in for anyone to notice yet, but have no idea what I'm going to say

People always have an opinion and not sure if I can deal with them judging me

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.