This is what 100 pounds looks like :)

Awesome Gaz well done and well deserved mate

This week is going to be a big week for me. I am likely to hit a few major targets, all at once. Hopefully marking an end to my weight loss journey and learn to perfect the skill of maintaining.

Things that I hope should happen this week:
1) hit my slimming world target (my third and final target) of 12 st 10
2) If I reach 12 st 9.5, I will gain my nine stone award.
3) Either weights will put me under bmi of 25, possibly for the first time since before puberty!
4) Fit comfortably in 34 inch waist trousers.
5) Get the tenth and probably my final Slimmer of the Month (possibly miss out on this though...)

Fingers crossed. Need a 3 1/2 pound to 4 pound loss for Wednesday. My sneaky peaks on the wii suggest I have a good chance...

This week is going to be a big week for me. I am likely to hit a few major targets, all at once. Hopefully marking an end to my weight loss journey and learn to perfect the skill of maintaining.

3) Either weights will put me under bmi of 25, possibly for the first time since before puberty!
5) Get the tenth and probably my final Slimmer of the Month (possibly miss out on this though...)

Fingers crossed. Need a 3 1/2 pound to 4 pound loss for Wednesday. My sneaky peaks on the wii suggest I have a good chance...

At these final stages pulling losses like that are pretty damn good. Well done and good luck. It must be great to be nearly half the man you once were! When I get to target will be a similar 40-41% total loss, hope I can get there before a year is up but at the same time can't quite believe I'll ever do it.
Kudos. Your'e an inspiration.

How did you gets on? Xxx

I got there, but somehow managed to bounce back with an 8lb weight gain this week. Undeserved.

An amazing transformation well done ;)

Your like a totally different person Gazter - fantastic achievement well done. A true inspiration for everyone

You wouldn't believe it's the same person! What an amazing achievement, very well done :)

shush.. dont tell anyone, but Slimming World Magazine might be doing a feature...

Back