This is why im doing slimmingworld..

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hi guys.

Feel free to join in. Iv found a photo that i LOVE of myself, and i want to get back there. So im posting it here, so that its out in the open.. for everyone to see.. Makes it feel more real. Iv never had a photo that inspired me too keep going, not really.. but then i found this one, its nothing special.. but i can see the difference between me now, and the 8lbs i have to get back to the weight i was in this photo.. and its whats keeping me going everytime i think 'im quite happy the way i am, i dont think i'l bother' Because the fact is, whilst im okay with how i look now, i am far happy with myself with that extra 8lbs off.

so here are my photos
me and joe.jpg

me.jpg

My first and only size 8 LBD
I want to be back there by Xmas, I know its dooable.. but i just have to DO IT.

So im gunna (in the words of ellebear) POW POW POW those lbs.

So get em out. I wanna see your motivation. I dont care whether the picture was 20 years ago, or 2 months ago. Im sure we all have a photo that we quite like of ourselves.. and if we dont, maybe you might find one to help you along alittle x

WOW. You look really goodxx

I really want to feel as though i am not the biggest person everywhere that i go.. Simple.
Of course i want nice clothes and to be fitter etc. but i really hate being the fattest person out of my friends, my job, my family - everywhere x

Aw fern you look lovely in them pics. Good on you girl.

This is my motivation pic and, like you, I need to lose 8lb to get back to the weight I was in that pic:

34263_10150208685405648_823715647_13390503_5424741_n.jpg

You just motivated me Fern :) defo need to POW POW POW - Ellebear, I will be using your phrase from now on to keep me upbeat and motivated!

There's two photos I look at when I'm feeling down. One pre-SW and one during SW. Not fantastic photos of me so hide your eyes, but that's what I use to motivate myself :)

The first one is when I was on holiday with the girls in Zante in 2007. I was the biggest one there and looking back it makes me shudder. I even met my now ex bf there...can you believe he found THAT attractive?!

The second one was taken on a night out this year. I look horrendous but I looked quite skinny that night and felt great :) and it was the first time my friends commented on my weight loss :)

Great thread Fern :) I'm now sitting here smiling feeling the best I have felt all night. Thanks. And good luck losing that pesky extra 8lbs, you can defo do it :) xx

Attachments

• fghj.jpg
    fghj.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 241
  • dfghjk.jpg
    dfghjk.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 260
This was me last November a few pounds off target. Ive put a bit on though, about 7lbs after leaving SW thinking I could cope on my own!

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 263
Brilliant photos girls!!
Georgiegirl.. i cant believe the change in you. you look beautiful.. and you sarah!

Northan lass, you can do it!!! ((hugs))

After being at T for so long it feels very difficult continueing to feel motiavted and keep going, esp as i am at my orginal target weight, and i keep using it as an excuse not to get back down to the revised target i gave myself.. even though i know im far happier that little bit lighter.

I want to do this, so i just have to keep reminding myself why.. and i figure, if i put it out there in the open.. itl continue to remind me.

Thanks for joining in girls.x

WOW, ladies you all look amazing and Fern your my inspiration

I'm new to all this and need to loose about 9 stone :eek:. Long way to go but so so so determined to do it this time

I don't have a photo i loke of me because i've been big for as long as i can remember. But everytime i feel down i'm gonna look to you girls from now on :D

you lot are all gorgeous I'm well jealous lol i still have 2 stone to go before i get to where id like to be, dont have any photos on the computer at that weight but certainly have a couple lying about and if i can work out how to do it ill scan it and add to the thread:)

well done on how for youve all came and those with only a few pounds to go! its soooooo do-able and at just under 10 weeks till christmas thats less than 1 lb per week POW POW POW :D

Aw you all look great! :) I dont have apic to post but i remember standing on the scales when i was at my slimmest and thinking wow i didnt know they went that low! lol I will see that number on the scales again! A bit more that 8lbs to go sadly but i'm heading in the right direction at last! xxx

I've just started this week on Slimming World diet and have quite a way to go but just wanted to say thank you I am so inspired by you guys!

I want to be back to the size i was when i danced in clubs a few years ago ( it was a rave i was dancing at here hence the lumo clothes lol )

4376954.jpg

I got so close a few months ago ( see pic below ) i fell off the band wagon :( so im back on and getting back to how i want to look.

4377051.jpg

BTW all you girlies look lovely in your pics :) xxx

Back