This is why im doing slimmingworld..

thank you xxx

Wee doll, i wish i had those extra 2inchs that youv got on me.. cos were only a matter lbs apart in weight but you have a beautiful figure!!

my sister is about a stone heavier than me and she has an amazing figure ..... but then again she is 6ft1 lol

Well, actually according to boots.. im 5ft 1 and 3 quaters.. eek lol

ah, my sister is about 5'6 and she is stone lighter yet the same clothes size. Work that one out!?

no idea lol its weird the way things work out :)

Wow girls, what gorgeous figures! This is the kind of motivation I need to keep going! I'm just having such a slow phase with weight loss at the mo, despite sticking to it 100%! :( Gutting!
This my picture, I was still quite a lot bigger than my target here but a damn site better than what I am at the mo! I gotta keep going with this!
Good luck everyone! :)

i wish i had a photo to motivate me but i have never been slim :( *violins and sadness please*

I think i will just use my before and current photos to keep me on plan! and I need to get my focus on SO much (see my SUPER focus thread!!!) arrrgh!!!! 6 months girlies!!! help help - POW POW POW!

So here is my before photos (October 2009 in Mexico)

CIMG7244.JPG

CIMG7467.JPG

and my 'now' photo (which was me and Mr Ellebear on holibobs in Cuba last week - October 2010!!!)

P1050249-1.JPG

x

great photos everyone. such inspirations !!!

thank you very much - i still have a VERY long way to go, and a LOT of weight to lose before i am a blushing bride!!!!

xxxx

Aww but isn't it lovely that you've got such a wonderful incentive - good luck :)

you all look fantastic i however am not in a positive mood about myself i feel very fat. i hope one day i can feel as positive as you until then i will look at your pictures and hope.

this is how I would love to look again .....

left hand skinny mini in the pic ..........

Attachments

• kozzy.jpg
    kozzy.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 198
but this is how I ACTUALLY look ........

Attachments

• gillyb.JPG
    gillyb.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 161
I'm 54 and wish I was 20 again - but know what I know now !

the skinny mini in the previous post is my darling daughter who has lost 3 stones since february by calorie counting ................ she just couldn't get along with SW. I'm real proud of how shes looking now.

& BTW your girlies are looking FABULOUS keep at it you'll make it.

gilly x

Well ladies and gents I must be truthful, I've not got any photos of me slim!

I was never over weight as a child and I didnt get a camera of my own until I was about 18 which is when I was fat and I can't really remember being thin.

Slimmest I ever remember being was when I was 15 and at WW and i was 13st 13lb and I was about a size 12 cos I bought new size 12 jeans from primarni on the first day they opened in my town(I'm a naturally heavy person btw!)

And thats the first time i really remember what size I was.

Hopefully soon I'll have some slim photos to post up along side all of yours

the only photo I have of me slimmer than I am now and I was around a 16-18 and I was probs about 18 I would love to get back to the shape I was.

I wasn't slim by any stretch of the imagination but everything was in it's place, curvy and hourglassy and I was still big but I didnt have any rolls!

Attachments

• seziexx_31143746.jpg
    seziexx_31143746.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 152
Back