this may be a silly question but...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nurse265, 17 June 2008 Social URL.

1. nurse265

nurse265 Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    where do you get your info re foods from?

so i know the free foods on green and red but what about when you go shopping, or someones brough something and you dont know the syns. surely im not expected to go online everytime???
    do i have to buy their books ?
    my sis told me her neighbour said a rough guide is divide by 20 but then what about things like batchelors pasta n sauce etc? im really confused!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sophs

Sophs SW Angels founder member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(25.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    There is a section on the site where you put in the manufacturers or food item and it calculates it for you

4. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yes you can buy the book - its handy to take shopping to check something you might be unsure of xxx

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Eventually you get to know all the Syns of the stuff you have regularly but until then it's either the website or the Syn directory

6. Elz

Elz Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Get a notebook and write down all your fave foods you are going to use alot and also that you cant live without then write down the syns next to each one. See online, the magazine or class books.Save you searching everytime.

7. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

Diet:
    slimming world
    right a big list of all the foods you love and check them all at once on the web site and right them down then you know whether you can have them or not really before you go shopping and wont be able to kid yourself with "oh, it will be ok, im sure". if there is something you see on the shelves and you are not sure about it, dont waste your money and buy it, come home check it on line or on here, after all waiting another week until you go shopping again to buy it wont kill you will it.
    good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.