Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

This Psyllium Husk isnt kidding around...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by reshmus, 9 February 2008 Social URL.

1. reshmus

reshmus Member

After a very painful bout of constipation, I decided to jump onto the Psyllium Husk bandwagon. I just got my shipment in today and decided to try banana shake with some Husk in it.

I added 2 dessert spoons full and I almost couldn't finish my shake... I am sooooo full.

I think next time, I am just going to make half a pack with one spoon.. or try a full pack with just one spoon..

I really did like the consistency, I was really missing porriage and I think the vanilla shake with husk will really satisfy that craving.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    but have u dun a poo :eek:

4. reshmus

reshmus Member

I ate it just a half hour ago.. ;) will let you know tomorrow!

5. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    hehe!!! Don't give us too much info though!! A yes/no will be sufficent I think! Good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.