This the straw.. Final straw!

Lol my sister feeds her kids that. :) she makes a volcano of mash topped with spaghetti and cheese.
My 14 year d still likes to visit auntie Susan because she feeds her that

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello!

So busy at the mo don't have time to update! :( Hope all you lovelies are okay x

I've also found another strange combo that I love - a tin of macaroni cheese with a tin of sweet corn stirred in - have added some lean ham and its good for two dinners! Yummy!

Been drinking lots of water - through guilt of the alcohol consumption due to so many social events!

16lbs down and thrilled to bits! That little blue pill keeps me on the straight and narrow for sure!

Skin looks fab too - huge bonus! :)

Janie xx

Well done that's amazing. Keep up the hard work and you will get there.

Thank you!! I feel it's clicked but I am aware I could be healthier in choices but I will focus on that after next week/ Christmas events are over!

Hope you feel better and tuck into hoops on mash soon :) x

Thank you!! I feel it's clicked but I am aware I could be healthier in choices but I will focus on that after next week/ Christmas events are over!

Hope you feel better and tuck into hoops on mash soon :) x

Oh don't you worry it will be one of the first things I have once I gave fully refeeded

ive never seen tinned maccaroni!!!

Yuk :( make the real thing so much nicer

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So busy but kept on the straight and narrow! Now lost 20lbs - stayed the same over Christmas which I was proud of considering how busy I was!

Back to strict low fat and healthy eating!

Happy new year to all x

New year to you too Hun x

Back