This time i am doing it alone eek!!

sxykyle

Well i havent been on the SW diet for 4 weeks now for numerous reasons like being really unwell etc and been spending my ill days with my two best friends BEN and Jerry! anyway because my group meetings are on a Mon which is worst day for me and cant find another group closest i am starting the diet tomorrow and decided to do it alone this time :D i never stayed for the image therapy part anyway and i can weigh myself at home for free lol! so tomorrow is a new day i have had a sneak on scales and have gained alot, alot more than i thought i have :mad: but if i keep getting down about the gain il just eat more because im feeling lol! anyway enough rambling for me hehe! just wanted to know if people done it on their own before and whether or not it help them. just wanted to get how i feel off my chest instead of boring my friends and family all time lol xxxx

hey i went to group for the first 6 weeks 3 years ago and it did help me stay on track but i just got weighed and left... if you have support from here i think you should do great ...i managed 3 months at home weigjong at boots ,,,,my advice...stik to a way day part of my losing interst was id forget what day i got weighed and think id lost less as i was weighjing early etc so try stik to a routine if that makes sense good luck
im also back ...day 3 going well and im doing it alone

Good luck it's horrible when you're ill the last thing you wanna do is think about cooking and stuff :) this place is the nuts for support :) feel better soon!

Thank you everyone! i know iv been gone for a while lol feels longer than four weeks. yeah been really unwell so havent been going gym either so that hasnt helped the gain lol oops. well iv weighed myself and gained 10 lbs onwards and upwards from now. yeah i know what you mean Mikey, about getting into routine. going weigh myself at home every mon morning the same time lol :) god luck to everyone else xx

Thank you everyone! i know iv been gone for a while lol feels longer than four weeks. yeah been really unwell so havent been going gym either so that hasnt helped the gain lol oops. well iv weighed myself and gained 10 lbs onwards and upwards from now. yeah i know what you mean Mikey, about getting into routine. going weigh myself at home every mon morning the same time lol :) god luck to everyone else xx
good luck hun how much you got to lose?

Back