THIS TIME i am going to do it!!!!!!

That's good enough. It's like reverse aging. When we go from 29 to 30 or 39 to 40 etc we age a decade - or at least it feels like it to me. When we go from 19 stone to 18 or 17 stone to 16 we lose a whole stone even if we've just lost 1lb :D

:( Not feeling well today. Don't know why, just feeling really YUCK!

SW is going ok. finding it hard to eat and so will just have to hope it doesnt affect my progress too much.

If there is one thing i hate, its feeling sick!!!! (oh and being sick!)

xxx

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon! x

oh dear...

So, the pringles and the cookies attacked me last night... :cry:

I have woken up today, feeling just "urgh" and wondering where my motivation has gone.

I have no diet coke in the house, which is driving me insane, and so i am going to have to go to the shop whether i want to or not!

Anyone else struggling at the moment?

Got alot going on, and i need to get out of this mood before all the hardwork is undone.... :break_diet:

Chicken crisps attacked me last night, when my defences were down after a couple of glasses of wine!

What I realised when I posted my food diary on here earlier, was that I had hardly eaten anything for breakfast or lunch, so no wonder the nibbles got the better of me:(

So, the pringles and the cookies attacked me last night... :cry:

I have woken up today, feeling just "urgh" and wondering where my motivation has gone.

I have no diet coke in the house, which is driving me insane, and so i am going to have to go to the shop whether i want to or not!

Anyone else struggling at the moment?

Got alot going on, and i need to get out of this mood before all the hardwork is undone.... :break_diet:

Morning Pumpkin Patch!

Well done on a fab 3.5lb loss and getting into the next stone bracket that is amazing :D.

Don't stress about last night it was only pringles and cookies - could of been loads worse DO NOT beat yourself up chick you deserve better.

I have had up and down days this week and as I have reduced my wine and packed in the fags I have been using a flower remedy mood essence to help keep me up - maybe give it a try. I feel better for it not sure if its just in my mind but hey I feel better!

Chin up chick a dee - may the mini mims force be with you :party0027:enjoy your coke xx sarah xx

Back