This time, I mean business!

Hol-x

Hey - I posted here about a month ago about starting LL, well I was all set to do so..but trailed off after about a day :sigh:
Anyway, had a month of drinking and eating absolute rubbish and here I am..ready to go!!
More than ever actually. Just took some piccies in my bra and pants - really really not attractive. Am going to put one of them as my phone background so if i'm slipping I can have a little look and stop myself from reaching for the pringles!! Haha.
Well anyway, HI! I'm here to bug you all...hehe ;)

:welcome: Welcome to the gang Hol.

Glad you have decided to make this amazing journey. It's definitely not the easiest by any means but I think it is one that will work for the majority of people. You really need your head in the right place to do it and it sounds like you have.

Good luck with your first week although I am sure you will not need it.

Keep positive x x

Good luck Hol - the only advice I can give is stick with it, as in my (very short) experience, as the weight comes off, your motivation levels soar. You'll see a difference in no time - I'm a dress size down in two weeks, feel happier and healthier than I have for years, and each day boosts my confidence more.

The other advice I would give is, keep checking back here! The advice, support and inspiration you can gain just by lurking here for a few minutes a day cannot be under-estimated. Good luck! :)

good luck!
are you doing the LL lite or the full LL?
daisy x

Don't worry Hol

Maybe you just weren't ready to start then. It takes a while to get your head into gear.
You are back now, so good luck.
:welcome2:

Hope your phone never gets nicked !!

;)

Back