This time I WILL do it :D

Day 40 ~ 6th November 2011

I had an excellent night last night :) ....we all went out to our friends house for a firework evening :D

Again I managed to avoid food 100% :happy036: even tho my friend had made what looked like a lovely chicken korma *which use to be my fav*, a chilli, with rice and jacket spuds! It was exactly what I'd of loved to have tucked into ...but I was more excited about fitting into my jeans than worrying about food. Even when everyone was sitting around me eating!

I am so pleased that food like that doesn't bother me anymore....it will hopefully stand me in good stead when I get off the 100%TFR part of this diet.

x x x

I had an excellent night last night :) ....we all went out to our friends house for a firework evening :D

Again I managed to avoid food 100% :happy036: even tho my friend had made what looked like a lovely chicken korma *which use to be my fav*, a chilli, with rice and jacket spuds! It was exactly what I'd of loved to have tucked into ...but I was more excited about fitting into my jeans than worrying about food. Even when everyone was sitting around me eating!

I am so pleased that food like that doesn't bother me anymore....it will hopefully stand me in good stead when I get off the 100%TFR part of this diet.

x x x
You'll still be able to have them babe!!! But you'll find that you wont want a quarter of what you would have eaten.... and you will be eating it to enjoy the taste!!! Not to eat as much as you can!!! Then you can swim it off!!! :p

well done for staying with it through your tough times recently - full of admiration for you! Not to mention jealous of the size 18 jeans lol.l
We are all at different stages of this journey and yet the fabulous thing about this forum is that we can all empathise with each others' plights and support each other along the way - fantastic!

So proud of you Tru! :D

I couldn't agree more about it standing you in good stead for the maintenance phase. These little challenges are all part of developing a healthy attitude towards food. xx

Dx

This is going to sound silly especially after the week I've had...but it really didn't bother me that everyone else was eating. I still managed to join in all the fun but didn't put weight on for the sake of 1 night!

Next year I will be able to enjoy everything again :) ...but will have learnt not to stuff myself ....rather eat in moderation and enjoy it :D x x x

Day 41~ 7th November 2011

Today I am not feeling the love for this diet. But I do seem to have found the bug for exercising :) It was great as I've managed to go swimming today and did 40 lengths in the pool which for me is really good. I wasn't going to do that many lengths but I was like ..aahh just 2 more lengths ...did that a few times ~lol~

Its making up for the struggle I had last night at the fireworks party that my friend did. She had cooked lil nibbley bits of indian food...I've been fine around meals ...but the nibbley bits were SOOOOO tempting :( ...although I stayed 100% Somehow!

x x x

Keep thinking of when your at your goal hun... Thats what i keep doing.... i keep thinking.... next year i can have guilt free Valentines chocolates/sneaky dates with John/takeaways/parkin/cakes.... all that scrummy stuff.... It will still be there.... but i'll be in a place where i will think more!!! And can burn off my excesses....

Just think hun.... theres no food imaginable that will taste as good as that size 12 wedding dress!!!!!

Love to you!!! x

Last edited:
Thanks Dee :) ~mwah~ your doing so well and keep me focused on the end goal ;)

I am trying to remember to up my water today but am not doing very well at the moment ....think its because its cold ....might try luke warm water might help :) x x x

I might just pop over and seeeeee if it fits a lil bit better ;) ~lol~ that didn't take much to convince me did it lmfao ;) x x x

Its lucky I pre warned the shop ladies that I was going to be a nuisance :S ~lol~ I bet they are counting down to my big (skinny) day as well lol x x x

Day 42 ~ 8th November 2011

Today I'm feeling rather awful ...my throat hurts but not overly ... I think my body is fighting something off but I wish it would either give in and then I'm ill and done with it....but this is just dragging!

I am going to do the work out DVD tonight :D ...liked bouncing around last week. As I'm feeling a bit off I think I'll give my second swim a miss this week as don't want to be going out in the cold nights after my swim :( otherwise I will get proper poorly.

So this week is up the dvd work outs instead :D ...all good exercise :) just being sensible with it.

Hope everyone has a good day x x x

Trueleame said:
Today I'm feeling rather awful ...my throat hurts but not overly ... I think my body is fighting something off but I wish it would either give in and then I'm ill and done with it....but this is just dragging!

I am going to do the work out DVD tonight :D ...liked bouncing around last week. As I'm feeling a bit off I think I'll give my second swim a miss this week as don't want to be going out in the cold nights after my swim :( otherwise I will get proper poorly.

So this week is up the dvd work outs instead :D ...all good exercise :) just being sensible with it.

Hope everyone has a good day x x x

Have a good day honey hope you feel better! Wrap up warm xx

Is anyone else on this feeling REALLY cold in the evenings...yesterday went to collect my daughter from school and my lips were blue! :S

I am putting layers on to keep warm :) x x x

Is anyone else on this feeling REALLY cold in the evenings...yesterday went to collect my daughter from school and my lips were blue! :S

I am putting layers on to keep warm :) x x x

I definitely feel the cold a lot more now. It makes hubby smile to see me layering up.......missing about 5 stone of insulation!!!
But the weather is getting very chilly and having a cold doesn't help. Lot's of hot drinks ....that's the ticket. :D

Have a good day Hun!

Dx

Tea is keeping me going ~lol~ but I think that is why I'm struggling to drink the 4litres I can usually manage ...because of the weather change. x x x

Back