This time I WILL do it :D

Trueleame said:
Well what a horrid day yesterday was. I ended up at the emergency docs last night with a jaw and ear ache...they have told me to take anti inflammatories and pain killers to solve the problem. At least I managed to sleep properly last night :) so feeling a bit more human today.

I had a bad cave yesterday whilst in pain waiting for the docs :( I could have cried it hurt that much and I didn't know where to put myself. I don't think there was anything that I didn't snack on. I know when I'm completely down like that that is a BAD time for me always! I wanted to own up otherwise its cheating and not being accountable for it.

Today I'm on the pain killers and anti inflams so hopefully they will make me feel better soon. But trying to get through each shake today and nothing more than that! I WILL get back to being 100% and getting the good weigh ins...this week I know its going to be bad but I accept that and will chalk that up to experience and learn from it.

I think once this is out of my system that I'll feel better for it. Sometimes you have to listen to your body.

Not as upbeat as usual but still suffering with ear ache and jaw at the moment...once that is gone I can get back to being the bouncy happy me :) x x x

Aww babe bless ya! You are having a right time of it aren't you... Do as best you can while you are sick hun. Then we can get the chirpy tru back! Xxx

Oh tru, you really have had a time of it. As you say, one shake at a time. I really hope today is a good day for you. Keep well and keep focused. You are doing amazing well considering the past few weeks you have had. Good luck Hun. Xx

Hope your ok sweetie.... get yourself right!!! The diet will still be here when you feel 100% again.... dont beat yourself up about it!!! xXXXx

Thanks ladies :) ... I am just taking this 1 shake at a time today :) .. I can do this ...now I've gotten the tablets to help with my jaw hopefully I'll feel like the old me and get back onto it without too many hitches ;)

I have a dress to get into :D I will get there ...I'm in this for the long haul :D :D x x x

Thanks ladies :) ... I am just taking this 1 shake at a time today :) .. I can do this ...now I've gotten the tablets to help with my jaw hopefully I'll feel like the old me and get back onto it without too many hitches ;)

I have a dress to get into :D I will get there ...I'm in this for the long haul :D :D x x x
Glad your ok sweetie!! x

Just spoke to the chemist and got told off :( for turning to food to control emotions. But tbh I needed that ...I know I do it ...but she was really nice about it...said just get back on with it and well done for telling her :) so not too bad ;)

I feel better for being honest with everyone about it and not hiding away like I use to do....seeeee I am changing in more ways than 1 :) x x x Keep strong ladies :) x x x

Good for you chick!!! Well done!!! I feel bloated.... pffft... slacked on the water big time!!!

Trying to up that with my beechams.... lol.... And REST.... i suggest you do the same things sweetie.... We'll get back on this over the next couple of days!!! XXX

Dee... as I've said before these things are sent to try us...lets face it if we can deal with these things whilst on shakes...once were back eating it won't be a problem ;) ...that's how I'm looking at these blips :D x x x

Just spoke to the chemist and got told off :( for turning to food to control emotions. But tbh I needed that ...I know I do it ...but she was really nice about it...said just get back on with it and well done for telling her :) so not too bad ;)

I feel better for being honest with everyone about it and not hiding away like I use to do....seeeee I am changing in more ways than 1 :) x x x Keep strong ladies :) x x x

Acknowledging those old bad habits really is key Tru, you're right.
Being honest about the cock-ups is all part of the re-adjustment and that's why this forum is soooo fanastic! We're all able to be open because we're among friends.....great therapy! And you my love are a shining example, you're soooo honest, and you know yourself well......you are going to smash this diet!

xx

That's what we're all here for Tru, for better or for worse!! Getting your feelings down on paper / screen is therapy in itself. We've all got demons that re-surface from time to time but being ill is no fun so look after your temple and just take each day as it comes. We're here for ya...and you're well on the right track hun xx

Aw thanks ladies :) I can't change if I don't own up to my mistakes. Its horrible that I turned back to food to deal with issues I've had crop up whilst on this diet. Now I'm going to find another way of stopping myself relying on food for comfort!

I realised that it was just old habits that have taught me that food is a comforter. That is how the old me (fat me) dealt with it ...the new (slimmer me) is going to go and listen to music instead or read a book :)

I am not going to be a slave to food anymore...I can deal with my emotions/feelings without resorting to eating. x x x

That's the spirit Tru!! Old habits die hard as the saying goes. But we'll soon kill them and kill them and kill them until they're well and truly stone dead....oh dear that sounds a tad violent! Enjoy your book hun...you can picture yourself in the protagonist's role, the slim, sexy lady that you're GONNA be very soon. Have a lovely evening xx

I am going to treat myself to a lovely bubble bath shortly :) I need to unwind after a very hectic day and a very draining day. I also am going to treat myself to an early night as that always helps me feel better :) x x x

Sounds perfect! Hope the anti-inflammatories do the trick & you're back to yourself very soon x

Shivie... the inflammatories seem to be working ...along with the co-dydramol tablets as well ;) ... I have been 100% as well today. It really helped talking to my pharmacist :) she put me back on track and helped me see that the food was just me reverting to old habits.

I am not beating myself up over it...but I have realised how much I want to lose weight this time! I'm not giving up ...that's admitting I've failed ...and I'm going to be a success story :D x x x

Trueleame said:
Shivie... the inflammatories seem to be working ...along with the co-dydramol tablets as well ;) ... I have been 100% as well today. It really helped talking to my pharmacist :) she put me back on track and helped me see that the food was just me reverting to old habits.

I am not beating myself up over it...but I have realised how much I want to lose weight this time! I'm not giving up ...that's admitting I've failed ...and I'm going to be a success story :D x x x

Well done Hun! I can't see you giving up for anything!! You're a star no matter what!! Xxx

Day 44 ~ 11th October 2011

Well after my horrid day where I decided to revert to food for comfort whilst being poorly I have gone back to 17st :mad: I'm SO angry with myself for caving that badly.

I'm not going to hold back this week....I am back into swimming and doing my work out dvds again...Next week I'm going to lose that 1.5lbs and a couple of extra pounds for good measure!

This diet WILL NOT beat me ....I AM going to change MY life :D .... I CAN do this :D x x x Keep strong peeps x x x

Right found out the Swimming pool has lane swimming today 12-1pm :D so guess where I'm going :D x x x

Back