This time I WILL do it :D

Trueleame said:
Happy to not be feeling bloated :) at least I'm back on track now x x thanks for the support ladies x x x

Well done getting back on it. You will smash it this time. I'll be joining you next week. Can't believe I'm actually looking forward to going TRR again lol!!!

Denise ...love the new piccie :D you look so different honey :) x x x

Pam ...I was excited to get back onto it again ....how sad is that lol ;) but its the best choice I made...I was starting to feel bloated and horrible but now I'm back in control. Not feeling 100% in myself yet but I'm back on it and that will make me feel better in itself ;) x x x

Big well done for getting back into the swing of things. You will have the Chrimbo pounds off in no time!!!

You go girl! xx

Thanks ladies :) I'm so pleased day 4 and I'm back to what I weighed just before Xmas :) I'm so pleased 7lbs off and going strong x x x

Thanks ladies :) I'm so pleased day 4 and I'm back to what I weighed just before Xmas :) I'm so pleased 7lbs off and going strong x x x

That's great news hun, well done! :D

One more day of sole source plus for me ( that's CD- speak for 3 CD meals plus a high protein, 200kCal meal) after today, then I'm back to sole source (TFR) for a couple of weeks in the hope that I can break the 12 stone barrier.

You hang on in there sweetie, glad to hear you're back on track!

xx

Denise you've done so well :) thanks for the well wishes but it is getting easier the further I'm getting past dreaded day 3 :( lol x x x

Wishing you all a Happy, healthy 2012 :) x x x

And you - Happy Slimmer New Year!!

Feeling very good about the diet today :) day 5 is easier than day 3 lol thank you ketosis :)

Ive been very good today ...round at my grandma's for new years day and I'm still 100% :) it's lovely watching everyone having fun eating I'm still partaking but afterwards I'm not going to have put on any weight but have still had fun. It's definitely others that worry about me not eating but I'm not missing out at all but this year I'm determined for it to be My Skinny new year! X x x

Fankoo Dee :) it's not been easy but I'm getting there and good numbers are helping LOTS lol ;) x x x

Go you tru! I hope I can do as well as you. Praying for an easy ride into ketosis (well I can live in hope!!!) well done though. You are doing brilliantly. Xx

Back