This time I WILL do it :D

Pam... I got bored of eating that was my saving grace! Also a dress that I tried on before December felt very tight on Xmas day when I tried it on so that kicked my butt WELL into gear! Now it's down to good old fashioned will power and my stubbornness to get me to goal! X x x

Pam... I got bored of eating that was my saving grace! Also a dress that I tried on before December felt very tight on Xmas day when I tried it on so that kicked my butt WELL into gear! Now it's down to good old fashioned will power and my stubbornness to get me to goal! X x x
You'll do great!!! We can do this and we WILL be skinny!!! XX

Well done honey that's brilliant!!! Whoohoooo I can't wait to be back in ketosis well and truly want to start seeing those numbers go down again!!! Xxx

Thinks even the year is a hint 2000 and 12 x x x

OMG !!!

OK this might shock EVERYONE but I've just downloaded the C25K app for my phone....gggrrr Dee and Lilac ...your making me into a person that wants to run :confused: wtf. Never in a million years thought I'd do that but I want to get out and moving more and although swimming is great and I LOVE it whilst the weather is cold I want to try and avoid getting poorly again. So thought why not give it a try :) what's the worst that can happen lol x x x

Well literally just got back from doing my day1 of C25K wow absolutely shattered but SO proud of myself :) I didn't put it off or wait til I'd lost a bit more weight I blooming well did it :) x x x

Trueleame said:
Well literally just got back from doing my day1 of C25K wow absolutely shattered but SO proud of myself :) I didn't put it off or wait til I'd lost a bit more weight I blooming well did it :) x x x

That is some achievement Tru. You must be so proud of yourself. I'm proud of you. You go girl. No stopping you now.
Xx

Well done chick, that's brilliant. Wish I were as brave as u.
Xx

Thanks ladies :) I'm so proud of myself for actually getting off my butt and doing it rather than making excuses and putting it off like the old me would of done x x x

Wow well done that's fantastic1

I couldn't do this without All the support i get from you all it's very much appreciated :) x x x

Will do when I'm on my computer ;) iPhone doesn't like things like that lol

TOTM has struck but this am stepped on the scales and I'm 9lbs down already :) I'm made up :) I've also been reading some new posts on here and omg seriously people???

I am going to prove TFR gets results...let's see what their WI's are :) x x x

Today I wasn't impressed this morning stepped on the scales and I've gained 1.5lbs but it is TOTM :( but I know that will drop off the other side easily enough x x x

Gonna pound the pavement tonight. In a really naffy mood today as well which doesn't help but good ole TOTM u suck! X x x

Hey Tru keep your pecker up hun, you know its just a short lived gain... you`ll be fine, well done on starting running btw... woohoo!! :D L XXXX

Back