This time I WILL do it :D

Well that wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be :0) 2.2lbs off from last weigh in at chemists so rather chuffed and scales are going down which is the main thing :0)) now 106kgs and going well x x x

Well that wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be :0) 2.2lbs off from last weigh in at chemists so rather chuffed and scales are going down which is the main thing :0)) now 106kgs and going well x x x

Well done chick! Keep it up.

Dx

I am a happy bunny again thanks ladies and think I might just have this under control I DO hope so :0) xxx

Cheers Lou have to admit it does feel good seeing the scales moving down :0)

Doing lots of walking as Disco can't walk out yet but I want him to experience everything at a young age. Also running about after him is keeping me from getting bored ;0) x x x

Think I might have an ickle tummy bug :0(. Would of defo been mire than 2.2 off if I'd had this yesterday :( x x x

It's gonna make working so much fun today x x x

Think I might have an ickle tummy bug :0(. Would of defo been mire than 2.2 off if I'd had this yesterday :( x x x

It's gonna make working so much fun today x x x

Oh nooooo! That's not good hun! Poor you. Big hugs
KEEP DRINKING!

Thanks Denise ...feeling very delicate but it's making sticking to TFR very easy today at least x x x

Thanks Denise ...feeling very delicate but it's making sticking to TFR very easy today at least x x x

Silver lining to every cloud eh?

Exactly Denise ;) as Asda says every little helps :) lol xxx

I'm ok Dee just a rotten tummy bug :0( still 100% ;) tho x x x

With how my stomach is today haven't even felt like having all of my shakes :0( but just drinking plenty. Hope tomorrow I feel better as I'm working again :( x x x

Been up most of the night :( on and off the loo waaaayyyy too many times. This morning I've had to have dyrolite and some eggs n rice to try and help. Didn't want to eat but I am in such pain where I'm going so often I had to try something x x x

Hun... do what you have to do to feel a bit better!!! Look after yourself!!!

The diet will still be there when your feeling better!!!

X

Back