This time I WILL do it :D

Dee...I couldn't of just left it :( every 30mins from 9pm it was getting beyond a joke. Ended up getting up at 2am so my OH could get some sleep without me disturbing him x x x

Pretty sure it's just a tummy bug that's taking time to work outta my system. Think 1 of the remedies must have helped as I haven't been going as often :) so that's a bonus lol xxx

Pretty sure it's just a tummy bug that's taking time to work outta my system. Think 1 of the remedies must have helped as I haven't been going as often :) so that's a bonus lol xxx

More gentle hugs from here.

Hope you're soon back to normal.

Dx

My little lady now has the dreaded tummy bug :0( gonna paint a red cross on the door at this rate. Although I'm chuffed that I haven't put any weight on by eating the bits I had yesterday :) so that's cheered me up a bit. I wasn't silly it was things to help bind so egg n rice for breakfast and a couple of slices of toast during the day. I did still drink 5 water bottles as well. Also 1 dyrolite sachet which helped I'm sure.

I didn't want to have shake as if I was sick I didn't want to associate it with the shakes, if that makes sense x x x

Hi Tru,
Awww sorry youve had this bug, my daughter has had it since 6.30 sat morning.... being sick all day not even keeping sips of water down. Yesterday she wasnt sick but no appetite, and so far this morning not eaten.. I`m expecting it to be me next... might help lose the 2lbs Ive managed to put back on!!
Ty for you support hun, means a lot.... hope you feel better very soon xxx

Glad your a little better.... bless your little one though!!! : (

Love to you!! You did the right thing!!!

X

My little lady now has the dreaded tummy bug :0( gonna paint a red cross on the door at this rate. Although I'm chuffed that I haven't put any weight on by eating the bits I had yesterday :) so that's cheered me up a bit. I wasn't silly it was things to help bind so egg n rice for breakfast and a couple of slices of toast during the day. I did still drink 5 water bottles as well. Also 1 dyrolite sachet which helped I'm sure.

I didn't want to have shake as if I was sick I didn't want to associate it with the shakes, if that makes sense x x x

Perfect sense to me Tru! TFR is hard enough without nasty associations! I hope littley is better soon

Dx

Thanks ladies I think it's doing the rounds atm :0( small seems to not have had it as bad as she's eating everything and fine again. Whereas my tummy is still very delicate and cant face eating ...yeah a phrase I didn't know existed lol. Going to try and have shakes tomorrow and get back to normal :0)

That's what I love about this site that everyone is there for one another :0)) x x x

Wow had a major early night last night ....in bed by 8:30 pm but slept til 7am so must have needed it. Didn't have shakes yesterday but gonna try it today :0) might even do it as a hot chocolate instead ....get me being a lil devil and changing things lol x x x

No letting stupid poorliness and TOTM beat me Dee ;)

I'm back on the shakes this morning so I hope it will get me a good loss by Friday :) WI day.

I am determined that whilst my OH is away for the month I'm gonna aim to lose at least 2stone so that he can really see a difference when he gets back :) hopefully a do able aim. Really need to step up the exercise but can do work out vids once my daughter goes to bed.

Also from the 16th of March Disco can start going out on walks :) so it will be easier x x x

Well tummy upset was back with vengeance last night :0( had a rubbish nights sleep to top things off. I AM NOT giving in...body you can throw all you like at me ...I WILL be slim!!!!

Have a date for my scan at least now and tablets to help with bleeding at least. I am going to keep up the water intake today but going to lay off the shake this am and see how I am at lunchtime ....tummy is delicate again so playing it safe. Blooming kids bugs absolutely wipe adults out completely :( x x x

Awww hun bloody hell!!! Maybe don't have anything at all except water till later.... Try n flush it out then see how you feel!!! Hope you feel better soon!!! X

Yeah that's what I'm doing honey :0) I will NOT be beaten!!!! Lol x x x

Aww hope it goes soon, Scarlett had it from sat morning till sundat night and her appetite STILL isnt great! I seem to have avoided getting it so far anyway.... thought yesterday I might have been starting as tummy was bit sore, but it didnt progress... maybe its cos I`m a bit of a clean fiend with the anti~bacterial spray LOL.... who knows.
Anyhooo Darl, I hope you recover soon... your such a star with all the crap you`ve had to endure lately!! BIG HUGS to you xxxxxx

Back