This time I WILL do it :D

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
I've decided to start writing a diary as I want to be able to keep track of my ups and downs during this amazing journey!

I started this weight loss journey on the 30th September 2011 weighing a horrific 18st 93/4lbs :cry:

I have been on lipotrim before and managed to lose an impressive 3stone on it ...but as usual I let life get the better of me and managed to put the weight back on and then a lil bit extra to boot.

I have managed to keep to 100% for the past 5 days ...I had some shakes left over from previous attempts to restart on lipo so I started 3 days prior to my actual weigh in at the chemists.

So my official weigh in day is a Friday at the local chemists.

I have stepped on the scales this morning because I needed a boost and was very pleasantly surprised to see I've lost 73/4lbs :eek:

I am managing to drink 4litres of water a day with the 3 shakes...plus a few cups of tea along the way.

I have an ultimate date in mind to get the weight off by ...29th August 2012 ...which is the day I'm getting married :D so I've got a very good incentive to lose this weight for the last time.

I can't thank the girlies on here enough for being soooo supportive of me whilst I started on the shakes again today. It has made a world of difference finding this site and knowing that others are going through the same things as you on the same regime as you are!

I have set myself a personal mini goal...once I've lost a stone I'm going to buy one of the aquabeat mp3 players as I love to swim but it does get boring after an hour of being on your own...so that is how I'm going to motivate myself :D.

Good luck to everyone on this amazing journey x x x

Good luck hunny. I've started today and feeling full of confidence i'll succeed!!

All the best Trueleame - you can do it! I'm starting tomorrow - been and got the stocks from the pharmacy today.

Thanks for the support ladies :) ... good luck to you both as well x x x

Thought I'd update the journey so far :) ... all in all it seems to be going pretty well I have to say. Day 3 was a dodgy day...really bad food cravings but I didnt' cave and I was so proud of myself for that. I know this diet works as I've lost weight on it before.

This time I have my head in the right place to do it ...and also I think the mind set is different as I'm doing it for ME and not to please others (like my mother or grandmother) who always give really unhelpful advise which make me then turn to food for comfort which actually worsens the situation ultimately.

I am currently on Day 6 of this diet and I'm finding it pretty easy going I have to say. I found that having the shakes regularly spaced out has helped no end. Although my official WI day is friday at the chemist (I'd got some spares from last time I did the lipotrim so started a tad earlier at home).

I am actually looking forward to Friday now (and not just because its the weekend ;) ~lol~) because I want to see how well I've done on week 1. I've managed to stick to being 100% so it should be a good number as I've got at least 7stone to lose in total.

I have also found that keeping the water levels up has really helped with this ...but it has meant that I've broken out in pimples on my face. Really it just like doing a good detox drinking all this water ;)

Well don't wanna ramble on too much ...So Good Luck to everyone else whose doing this, keep up the good work x x x

Bit of a rant ...sorry peeps.... When I started lipotrim on friday they only had 11 of the chocolate shakes...so the rest was made up with vanilla which I can't really stomach but the chemist said I could go back today and swop the vanilla ones for chocolate ones. I went back tonight after work to find out they hadn't ordered them :( ... so have come away with strawberry ones instead which aren't as bad as vanilla but I know I can stick to chocolate ones. I have to admit I nearly thought sod it and gave up ....but I couldn't let 6 days of hard work go to pot. My thinking now is if I can overcome this then I can definitely finish it :D x x x

Bit of a rant ...sorry peeps.... When I started lipotrim on friday they only had 11 of the chocolate shakes...so the rest was made up with vanilla which I can't really stomach but the chemist said I could go back today and swop the vanilla ones for chocolate ones. I went back tonight after work to find out they hadn't ordered them :( ... so have come away with strawberry ones instead which aren't as bad as vanilla but I know I can stick to chocolate ones. I have to admit I nearly thought sod it and gave up ....but I couldn't let 6 days of hard work go to pot. My thinking now is if I can overcome this then I can definitely finish it :D x x x

Noooooooooo don't give in!!! Ring em and badger them tomorrow!!! Make sure they order your supplies!!! U are paying good money for them!!! X

I went down today and the other pharmastist said he'll order them for me. I didn't cave Dee don't worry :) ... just really felt emotional as if I was doomed to fail again :( . x x x

You are not doomed to fail - you are in control, and can and will do this! Know what you mean about the vanilla taste btw!

Well this morning was my personal WI day as I'd got a few shakes left over from last time doing this regime and I've lost 9lbs :D :D :D woohoo ...its working :D :D :D and I've got til friday for My actual WI as that's the day I get my shakes from the chemist :D x x x

Dee ... the cool bit I've realised is that by friday I might actually achieve my first mini goal of getting under the 18 bracket :D woohoo its a huge motivator :D x x x

I'm so pleased I managed to stick with it this week ...even when things were slightly against me. Drinking the strawberry shakes today doesn't seem soo bad when I've had a loss like that for first WI ;) ... kinda motivates you to carry on doesn't it. Thanks for all your support Dee your a star x x x

I'm so pleased I managed to stick with it this week ...even when things were slightly against me. Drinking the strawberry shakes today doesn't seem soo bad when I've had a loss like that for first WI ;) ... kinda motivates you to carry on doesn't it. Thanks for all your support Dee your a star x x x
Anytime sweetie!! x

I've just been watching some weightloss vids where people have had gastric surgery but have gained weight afterwards. I would feel awful if I'd paid that kinda amount of money and not lost anything. It means she's put herself through dangerous surgery and is still failing. I personally think lipotrim is as effective as any surgery with the numbers we can lose per WI, but at least were tackling our problems head on! Just my thoughts wondered what other think about it?? x x x

I think that that surgery is a life saver for some people and to eat badly after is insane.... its like getting a transplant and carrying on drinking/smoking....

Surely its a second chance!!! Crikey!!! LT is hard but its not as hard as surgery surely!!!

x

I think that that surgery is a life saver for some people and to eat badly after is insane.... its like getting a transplant and carrying on drinking/smoking....

Surely its a second chance!!! Crikey!!! LT is hard but its not as hard as surgery surely!!!

x

Totally agree for some its a life saver and they make the most of it. But surely if your having surgery then you've done lost of looking at info before hand and would realise that you can't eat what you use to and lose the weight???

Was just astounded by the fact this lady was moaning she hadn't lost weight but they said ...well I did kinda of graze at a party and eat what was there and didn't track my food intake...but it was a party and I've had the op so surely it should still work! ....Utterly gobsmacked by her attitude x x x

Back