This time I WILL do it :D

I thought you literally couldn't eat!!! There's no way she 'didnt notice' that she was bursting at the seems!!! x

Do you not think that some people will go the surgery route as ... i hate to say it... but the 'easy way out'. I think some people just look at it with the view that they have the surgery then all the hard work is done for them like a miracle and they wont have to try.
I do believe for some it is a life saver and for those people it is the best way also those that have the surgery and make the most of it afterwards it it brilliant because they are trying to change so the effort is there! ( and i stress i do not mean that i think everyone who has the op id lazy!)

I have every sympathy for someone when they have had surgery and it genuinely doesnt work (few and far between i should think)... but I think some have had surgery just so they dont have to work to lose the weight and think that oh well that will stop me eating and even if i do i wont put on weight because ive had the op!
I'm so sorry if i sound like a cow but I just think that for some it is the lazy way out to publicly b**ch about it not working is just ridiculous.
I like it that those like us who have recognised that we want to lose weight and have a different attitude to food and are willing to WORK to put it right and get to our goals are actually tackling it head on in a brave way so that when we do hit goal it means something and has come from our own hard work not the work of a skilled surgeon.

Totally agree Peach ... Surgery isn't an easy choice to make for some but I did feel that this woman was thinking it was an easy option!

Like I said were all tackling our probs head on, but the way she was talking was that she hadn't actually changed her eating habits...I think that's what shocked me the most.

x x x

If you don't deal with the psychological side of things like admitting that you abuse food and use it to deal with emotional crises then you're not really tackling the basic problem, just putting a big (extremely costly) Band Aid over it. You have to deal with the cause, not just the symptoms.

Its changing the rest of your life after....

As we are having to do... LT makes you realise why you turn to food/what food you turn to etc.... and i found that quite scary at first but i have tought myself that i dont have to turn to food!!!

I think i made a lot of excuses to turn to food.... but no more...

I've not gone through ALL THIS to go back to how i was.... No-sir-reee!!!

There's NO going back now....we've worked too damn hard and there's still a bit to go yet so there's NO WAY but forward from here! Bring it on!

Its Day8 today and I've just caught myself having a really silly craving for ....grapes! OMG of all the foods I thought I'd want that wasn't on the list ~lol~

Today hasn't been easy ...not sure why ...think I was hoping for slightly better results this morning when I stepped on the scales. I know 9lbs is good ...but as always I want more. Can't be happy with what I've got always have to crave more. Its the story of my life if i'm honest.

That's something that I need to work on ... I can't be perfect all the time. As long as I give it 100% then I should be pleased with the outcome ~wow that was a revalation. Just realised why I don't normally do well on diets...because I expect too much then lose heart when I don't achieve higher results. Previously it would have been the WI's at WW or SW and they would practically shame you by telling your results to the class...which I personally never found helpful just plain old embarrassing :(

This diet is actually helping me more than any other I've been on.

x x x

Day 9 ~ Really finding this hard atm mainly due to the chemist not having the shakes that I can actually drink and manage not to fell totally sick with.

I am managing to stick 100% tho, so I'm pleased with myself for that.

Trying to look at the positive side of things today and I've realise if I really try hard I might by the end of the week reach my first mini goal and get under the 18st marker :) that would be a first for at least a year!

That is my motivation to keep going and try harder...might do a bit of walking today and see if that can up the number of my WI tomorrow at the chemists ;) althought i've been weighing myself at 7am and I can't get weighed tomorrow until 9am at the earliest ...so we shall see how it goes ....A loss is a loss :) at the end of the day and its more that has of come off than if I'd chosen not to do this diet ;) x x x

Day 9 ~ Really finding this hard atm mainly due to the chemist not having the shakes that I can actually drink and manage not to fell totally sick with.

I am managing to stick 100% tho, so I'm pleased with myself for that.

When will they have your shakes hun??? Hang on in there!!! xx

Nothing worth having is easy honey and you are working so hard you will be rewarded when you watch yourself shrink day by day in that mirror!

The only problem with this diet is.... My god its boring!! Haha! Come on girls the worst part is over .. This is just killing time!

Xxx

I'm calling the chemists today to see if they have the shakes in but I have had a look on the lipotrim website and found that other places have the shakes. So if the chemist I use doesn't have the shakes I'm going to have to travel a bit further but if I get more support and the shakes I actually want it will be well worth it.

I totally agree peach ...its just killing time now and its SO worth the effort I'm putting in. This is all for my wedding next year :) and wanting to have a smaller dress is a great motivator :D

I am going to start doing the dress shopping soon...well not so much shopping more looking and seeing what needs to be improved ;)

x x x

It's the ultimate incentive Trueleame! Every bride-to-be wants to look her absolute best on her wedding day! Oh and please don't "kill" time...it's too precious...."spend" it instead!! I've just taken up an art course which is my first love in life! Hadn't the confidence to do it before now. And I've banished the TV (coz of all the craving-triggers during ad breaks!) and am picking up on reading the many books I've bought over the years and "never got round to reading" (too busy lolling in front of the TV with a vacant stare stuffing my fat face!!!). Keep up the hard work & you'll be such a stunning bride in the dress of your dreams, not one you had to make do with coz it was the only one that fit. Have a fab 100% day sweetie. We're all rootin' for ya! xxx

x S

Thanks so much shivie :) ... much appreciated honey ... am having a slightly down day today. Mainly due to so called friends but I'm not going to let them ruin my hard work :D ... have official WI tomorrow so gotta be good for that ~lol~ Next week I think I'm gonna start doing some exercise to help boost myself as that worked last time :) x x x Thanks for the support peeps x x x

GGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrr I called the chemist today and they still haven't gotten the chocolate shakes in for me. So I've been calling around other chemists who stock lipotrim. Unfortunately none of them have the product in ...but can get it for me by saturday! .... I haven't got enough shakes to take me over till then and don't know what to do???? Urgently need advise please x x x

I've got 1 left ... so tonight I've had chicken and cucumber ....leaving the shake for the morning. I looked at the maintenance bit and saw chicken was good and cucumber was ok so thought just have those two and it hopefully shouldn't do too much damage. I can hopefully get the shakes on saturday morning and then I'll be able to get straight back onto it :) ... just utterly peeeeeed off with the chemist's I was going to :( ...had gone back on tuesday like they said and they didn't have the chocolate ones but said they would order them and I called yet again today and still haven't even ordered them. So I'm swoping chemists the new one seems to have a better support system in place. Which is what I was looking for but the chemist I need to see isn't in until saturday morning :( . So have nothing left apart from 1 which I'm going to use in the morning. x x x

Feeling absolutely amazing this morning...even with all my obsticles this week I've managed to weigh in today at 17st 131/2lbs which is fantastic :D

I am really pleased that yesterday I didn't give into temptation even tho I was utterly disappointed with the chemist I go to. I stayed strong and looked to see what alternatives I could use to still lose weight :) So decided to have the chicken n cucumber option as they are both on the maintenance section of the lipotrim forum posts. Thanks to Deezer for your assistance as well honey MUCH appreciated
Also woweee first mini goal achieved in a week ;) I could get use to this ~lol~

x x x

Back