This time I WILL do it :D

Thanks honey ... it was just a bit disillusioning was all...but have made the OH take the battery out of the scales so I can't keep checking them during the week ;) x x x

Come on now babe!!! You know why u didn't lose. As much... So learn from it!!! Exercise is a habit we ALL need to get into!! To be the slimmer healthier people we want to be!! So keep it up but make time for your water!!! Look at the big picture!!! Look at how much you have lost overall...

Average it out over ur 5 weeKs and see if ur still dissappointed with yourself!!! U should be very proud sweetie!!! X

Trueleame said:
Thanks honey ... it was just a bit disillusioning was all...but have made the OH take the battery out of the scales so I can't keep checking them during the week ;) x x x

Good girl banish those scales!!! And you know you will have a blinder of a week next week.... Water water everywhere xxx

Thanks ladies ... I'm having a tough day today...but I decided that it wasn't worth wallowing over. I am NOT going to get off this exercise wagon as I am enjoying it too much. I have had a lot of things going on this weekend but I have decided to stick it out as the results from trying the dress on on tuesday are still fresh in my mind :D

I WILL finish this journey ....and I have to remember its a marathon not a sprint!

I'm in this for the long haul :D ...so dusting myself off and getting back onto it again :D x x x *raises a glass of water to toast with* ;) x x x

Thanks ladies ... I'm having a tough day today...but I decided that it wasn't worth wallowing over. I am NOT going to get off this exercise wagon as I am enjoying it too much. I have had a lot of things going on this weekend but I have decided to stick it out as the results from trying the dress on on tuesday are still fresh in my mind :D

I WILL finish this journey ....and I have to remember its a marathon not a sprint!

I'm in this for the long haul :D ...so dusting myself off and getting back onto it again :D x x x *raises a glass of water to toast with* ;) x x x
*Raises glass to yours and gives u a hug*

XxxX

I'll drink to that my lovey! <raises glass of fizzy water>

Dx

Day 39 ~ 5th November 2011

Today I am feeling a bit better about the entire plan again. It wasn't good yesterday but thanks to the lovely ladies on here I had enough support not to cave.

If I can face days like that and stay strong then I can complete this particular challenge in my life :)

I am still going to do the exercise as I want to get into a routine with that as it will stand me in good stead for when I'm eating properly again.

It was when I realised that I am in this for the long haul and although this diet is a miracle to how quickly we can lose weight ....I realised that it will take some time shift what has taken years to put on. As long as I get to my goal by August then I will be happy :D x x x

Dee ...I was typing to someone else on here and realised the first time I did this I lost 3stone and was on it for MONTHS to lose that....I've only been on it 5 weeks and have nearly lost 2stone already :) ...that has just put things into perspective for me :)

I was happy at that weight...and that is a mere 16lbs away....which is totally do able. I might even get back to that same weight by Xmas which would be lovely as I was happy with that size as a part way goal :)

Its silly how you can get caught up in the end result and forget about how you can change at the mid way points!

Instead of just focusing on the END GOAL ...I need to enjoy the small changes along the way :) x x x

Tru you are doing amazingly you really are so strong! Really proud of you for staying with it even though youve had a tough time. Its so easy to only think of the end result but just Think of it as dot to dots honey! From the start point to the end point it seems a long way... But from one dot to the next dot it's only a small distance! Before you know it you're done! ..... Same theory as putting on liquid eyeliner :) xxx

i went straight in with the big guns though hun... i bought my OH one too hahaha! he hated the idea but quietly he likes it now ... ill admit the pair of us look a bit simple wandering around the house in oneseys but i dont give a hoot im warm and i love it!!! xxx

Peach pip i would pay you good money to see a picture of that x

Today I am feeling a bit better about the entire plan again. It wasn't good yesterday but thanks to the lovely ladies on here I had enough support not to cave.

If I can face days like that and stay strong then I can complete this particular challenge in my life :)

I am still going to do the exercise as I want to get into a routine with that as it will stand me in good stead for when I'm eating properly again.

It was when I realised that I am in this for the long haul and although this diet is a miracle to how quickly we can lose weight ....I realised that it will take some time shift what has taken years to put on. As long as I get to my goal by August then I will be happy :D x x x

if you keep going until august you will have disappeared lol, hang on in there lovely you will get there and it will happen sooner than you think. it seems far away now but soon you will be able to look back and think my goodness thats gone fast. Keep strong, keep plugging away, you will be rewarded x

ElectricLilac said:
Peach pip i would pay you good money to see a picture of that x

Haha no need lovely I'll show you!
Haha he's a monkey!!! Xx

Attachments

• image-1909219510.jpg
    image-1909219510.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 38
OMG peachy I love the piccie :D he's even got ears :D ~lol~ x x x

Have to say a HUGE thank you ladies for keeping me going during this past week. It has been tough I think I'm gonna knock the doubling up of the pill on the head for a while as its making me moody and weepy for no reason. OH is just gonna have to deal with a menstral fiancee for a while ~lol~

I agree peachy ...dot to dot is the way to go ;) ...think I was too focused on the end result rather than doing lil bits a week and getting to the end anyway :)

Lilac...there is plenty of me to get rid of before I'd disappear ~lol~

x x x

Ok so after a naffy week I have just managed to cheer myself up HUGELY :) ... I put a pair of 18 jeans on that use to look lovely with knee high boots...thought I'd see if they were close to doing up and OMG they only bloody fit :D woohoo

Feeling really good about going out tonight now for fireworks party at my friends house :D x x x

Keep strong ladies ...every lil victory counts ....NOT just the scales ;) x x x

Hi all, I'm on day 1 !! I have done this before, sucessfuly for 3 weeks, however that was a couple of years ago now, i've tried WW for the last few months and just couldn't do it. I had lost 2 stone with WW for my wedding 5 years ago..... But whatever is going on my mojo has forsaken me, and I felt bigger by the week....... So I've decided to do this in the hope that total strictness of it will motivate me and make me feel lighter and less horrible in 3 weeks....... re feed for a week...... Have terrible headaches already, but my mind is strong, and my head in 3 weeks time when I"ll feel proud of myself for doing this, for a better life, xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Denise140, I really really like that poem you put up "I choose "" how very very true... going to copy that for motivation xx

Hi Denise140, I really really like that poem you put up "I choose "" how very very true... going to copy that for motivation xx

It is wonderful isn't it. I haven't found out who wrote it; a friend posted it on FB at about the time I started LT and I thought it was definitely something to live by. '....make changes, not excuses....' that's the most important bit for me.

Good luck to you on your LT journey hun! There's all the support you could need here

Xx

Back