This time I will do it!!...

2lbs off for me this week. Not quite what I wanted but am still pleased.

Takes me to 11st 1lb! 10's next week :)

Am having a slightly off-plan evening but as you know, I try to have one every fortnight as it curbs the binges and helps me stay in control.

Back on it tomorrow and gym at 6am! X

Well done! 2lbs that is so amazing! 10 stone next week is something to really celebrate. I can't even remember when I was last 10 stone in weight! How fab!

Thank you. I am beyond excited! Been bouncing round like a small child all evening. Just cannot wait to see a 10 on the scales x

Fab loss this week!

Think you can defo get to the 10s next week and what an achievement that will be!

Hi Hun I'm back missed this place so much. How are you? Wow nearly in the 10's what an achievement I've completely lost the plot but I'm back to try and get some focus.

Hi Hun I'm back missed this place so much. How are you? Wow nearly in the 10's what an achievement I've completely lost the plot but I'm back to try and get some focus.

Heya hun! Been wondering where you've been! How did the move go? You can get back to it, I know how determined you can be xx

Heya hun! Been wondering where you've been! How did the move go? You can get back to it, I know how determined you can be xx

Where settled now Hun, only just managed to get Internet in so couldn't post. Really missed mini mins. Looking forward to getting bk into it. Xx

Evening all!

Well today has been manic! Am so glad it's Friday.

Food today has been bad - had a small Dominos Pizza for dinner.

Intend to be back on it 100% to try to get into those illusive 10's.

Xx

Back