This time I will do it!!...

You're so good getting up at 6am to go to the gym! That's great, I bet it's nice knowing that you have it over and done with.

Good luck for weigh in x

Wow, I am impressed! Well done getting to the gym so early. Good luck for WI xx

Thanks all.

Crap day in work - they have basically changed the job of all my team, no notice. Commences 23rd September. I'm worried a pay cut will be soon as this job is a lesser responsibility. Fuming! X

Hi hun good job on the WI front not nearly as bad as you expected. Your still sounding positive thats brilliant.

Arghhh on the job front - thats pants. I hope things work out for you hun x

Thanks hun. Am gutted about it. Like you said, I hope it works out.

Today's food:
HExA = 350ml Skimmed Milk
HExB = 2 Weetabix

BREAKFAST:
Weetabix (HExB) and Milk (HExA)

LUNCH:
Raspberries

DINNER:
Chicken with crispy potato rings

SNACKS:
Vodka and Diet Coke (4 syns)
Shape 0% Yoghurt

TOTAL SYNS = 4 SYNS
Exercise - Gym

Grrrrrrrrr I hate change like that, if its going to make a massive impact and change for the better fine - but not in every case. Why cant they leave things alone

I know that hun. But at least it'll be documented that I'm not happy. I thought they had to do a consultation before changing your contract so much x

I'm not in the Union. Have asked for a member of HR to be present for our meeting though so we'll see.

Absolutely shattered now. Cuppa and bed I thinks.

Night hun x

Heya both. Work is still awful. Had a meeting but it's a case of shut up and pit up or go to Employment Tribunal.

Going to shut up and keep the job for the sake of the money and look for something else.

Mam has arranged a meeting with a business advisor about us going into business together but will still need to work to finance it.

We shall see.

How have your days been? X

Today's food:

HExA = 350ml Skimmed Milk
HExB = Weetabix Oatey Bar

BREAKFAST:
Shape 0% Yoghurt

LUNCH:
Pineapple
Melon
Weetabix Bar (HExB)

DINNER:
Pasta with Red Onion, Mushrooms and Peppers in a Tin Tomato sauce spiced with Smoked Paprika

SNACKS:
Starbucks Skinny Latte (milk from HExA) with a shot of Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup

TOTAL SYNS = 0 SYNS

Back