This time I will do it!!...

Aww Kathryns not been well today either im sure there is a bug going around.

My back is just the same hun a constant ache and the tablets arent helping :-( Just hope my appt comes through soon x

Must be a bug. Although sure the tummy is endo/depo related. Just took one of my Pethidine tablets to try to sleep.

I hope your appointment comes through soon hun, it really is dragging on for you. Have you thought anymore about maybe trying private? x

Weighed this morning and have gained 1lb. I can live with thay.
Considering what I've eaten, I did think it would be more.

50 days to holidays and day one of being back on plan. Here we go! X

Flooring company has changed appointment to 3:30 so may be able to make WI...

Be interesting to see how different they are to my Mam's weighing scales. X

I love SW! Forgot how good it feels to be on plan, so in control :)

Done the food shop so we've got lots of SW friendly food in for the next few days.

Flooring company didn't come til late though - didn't expect them to come at all! - so no chance to get to official WI so will take my weight this morning as my weight - 11st 7.5lbs so a 1lb gain since last week. I'll take that.

Also have a confession to make - I've commandeered my Mam's weighing scales - only for a week or two til I'm fully back to plan as I think weighing each morning might help me to stick to plan a bit more as I'll have am indicator of how I'm doing.
Hoping for the scales to be a short term thing but the more I think about it, I've been more haywire since stopping the serial weighing so we shall see.

Have really enjoyed my food today:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = Weetabix Toffee Oatey Bar

BREAKFAST:
Banana
Shape 0% Yoghurt
Cup of Tea

LUNCH:
Jacket Potato and Heniz 5 Beans topped with Cheese (HExA)

DINNER:
SW Chips, Cod and Minted Mushy Peas
Pineapple

SNACKS
Sugar Free Mint (0.5 syn)
2x Mikado (1 syn)

TOTAL SYNS = 1.5 SYNS

Aww I'm pleased to see you back to it! Minted mushy peas sound lush by the way.

As for the serial weighing, I stopped it completely at the beginning of the year, went for ages without doing it and I've just started doing it again since my holiday lol to be honest it doesn't make me obsessed, it just makes me prepared for if I'm gonna have a maintain or a gain. X

Thanks hun. The mushy peas were lovely!

I think your right - it prepares you but in a way I think it'll help keep me on track - if it shows a loss I won't want to spoilt it and hopefully if it shows a gain then I'll try harder to rectify it. That's the plan anyway lol x

Evening hun how ya doing? Food looks brill today and well done with the WI I know you were expecting worse. I weigh every day I know my scales are out but they do still keep me on track as at most theyre only 1lb out.

Happy Friday! Glad you are back in your stride. I weigh every day - cant help it! I agree it keeps me focused. When it's gone up I work harder to bring it down and when it goes down I work to get it lower! It can mess with your head. On WI my scales showed 1.5lb loss the official ones showed half gain. First time there's been a discrepancy which confused me.
Good luck. What have you got planned for the weekend?

Morning both. Your definitely right about weighing Anju - I weighed this morning and was 11st 6.5lbs, so that's 1lb since yesterday! Feeling quite positive.

I was off work yesterday and am off til Tuesday so am enjoying doing Mummy things - the school run, cooking proper meals...
My Mam is going in hospital today for a camera into her tummy so I'm in taxi duty today, nice quiet day tomorrow pottering around the house and playing with the kids, Xmas shopping Sunday with Mam and then it's Aaron's first full day at school on Monday. I love being home :)

How about you

Mrs Store - Friday indeed! The best day of the week. How are you and Alfie today? X

Busy weekend for you but sounds good! I'm still feeling yuck :-( I need to make a diary thing for all of Alfie's medication and treatment as there's just so much of it now.. Poor little thing xx

I feel really sorry for him.... But compared to some of the animals at the hospital, Alfie's skin condition is nothing... 3 of the ones in there yesterday had cancer :-( I was almost in tears! :-( hopefully on his next appointment I won't have PMT and feel all blubbery lol xx

Back