This time I will do it!!...

Lol why what u had?

Choc fudge cake in a cafe by the beach :-(. Ah well. Trying to stick to it where I can, if I stick to it most of the time, and go to the gym, hopefully I can get away with STS through Dec. Got loads on so a STS would be okay.

Nice new pic btw :) x

Awww thanks lovely it was taken in Rome last July on the Spanish Steps x

mmmmmm choccy cake id kill for a piece lol. Son has just gone to Maccy D's cos hes hungover ill inhale that too :-(

The gym should help you hun stick with it x

Feeling all nice and Christmassy today!!

Today's food:
HExA = 170ml Whole Milk
HExB = Alpen Light Bar

BREAKFAST:
Pineapple

LUNCH:
Batchelors Chicken and Mushroom Pasta n Sauce made with Milk (HExA) and with added Mushrooms and Garlic

DINNER:
SW Chips, Quorn Peppered Steak, Hot Salsa and Onion (1 syns)

SNACKS:
Mullerlight

TOTAL SYNS = 1 SYN

Heya hun. I'm okay, just a bit AWOL for a few days. So much to do at this tome of year, and work is manic.

How are you?

Today's food:
HExA = 350ml Skimmed Milk
HExB = Alpen Light

BREAKFAST:
Nothing

LUNCH:
Pineapple

DINNER:
Pasta with Tin Tomatoes, Onion, Red Pepper, Mushrooms, Tuna and Garlic with Cheese (6 syns) on top

SNACKS:
Skinny Latte (HExA)
2x Tangerine

TOTAL SYNS = 6 SYNS

Im ok thanks hun - another gain tonight but i'll plod on grrrr. Just frustrating.

I hope work is a little better for you now?

Are you eating enough hun? no brekki and only pineapple for lunch? was that because of work? x

Well, few weeks before Xmas and I'm old our company are making redundancies and that no one is safe.

Need to cut all unnecessary spending - gym, SW...
Shocked. X

Oh no! How horrible! Are you ok? Any idea if you will be "safe". Lots of love xx

No idea. They've employed a company to review the business and decide how the redundancy process will work.
Said it could take until as long as April! Having to cut back now just in case, gym will have to go, but on the plus side, no more takeaways and will take packed lunch to work which will help stick to SW x

Back