There you go Young lady x

Attachments

• image-1063855597.jpg
    image-1063855597.jpg
    656.1 KB · Views: 44
  • image-1493922582.jpg
    image-1493922582.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 41
Morning hun :) have you got much planned today?? Apart from thrill seeking? Lol xx

Lol. Not alot hun. Just finished the ironing, OH is finishing off the garden and I'll walk the kids to the park if they can stop arguing for a few seconds!
You? X

TEXTY... Hate it when people do that to you, why don't they just say they don't want to come out !!!!!! I suppose Worcester's a bit far to travel, I was up for a Guinness or three last night ... Today I'm out on the Lambretta today !!!

View attachment 128182

But the thought of those maltesers... Ummmm xx

I tell ya what Paul had Worcester been closer I would have joined ya (just not for Guiness lol) - I even bought a new frock :cry:

No probs hun.
Ah just the usual, one has something the other wants, shoving each other etc... Just being kids lol.

Yep, going to give them their lunch and go for a walk. Lovely! X

Such a busy day yesturday! Finally got in around 6, OH wasn't long behind me as he'd gone out for the rugby. Was in bed by 8 as we were so tired.

Off to Aaron's Eisteddfod today then into work this afternoon.
Have a good day everyone xx

Wow! Today had gone fast!
Had Aaron's Eisteddfod this morning which was lovely.
Into work this afternoon then and managed to get right up to date - won't last long as I'm on a course tomorrow and will have tomorrow's work to catch up on, but it's a nice feeling nevertheless.

OH is off out tonight for his usual Monday evening out so I have control of the TV - lush.

May go & WI tomorrow at another group as I have parents evening on Thursday. See how I am for time.

Anyway, today's food:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = 35g Fruit & Fibre

BREAKFAST:
Fruit & Fibre (HExB), Raspberries, Blackberries, Milbona Vanilla Yoghurt

LUNCH:
Blackberries
Pear

DINNER:
SW Pizza - Smash, Tomato Puree, Onion, Mushroom, Peppers & Cheese (HExA)

SNACKS:
4x Rocky Road Mini Clusters (12 syns)
Pomegranate

TOTAL SYNS = 12 SYNS

Food looks good today hun - its good to see you using more syns too. I reckon your on for a good loss this week

Glad Aarons eisteddfod went well too. Booo to the course tomorrow and having to catch up

Im to get yet another boss from the 31st March - a bloke this time. Ive known him years but never worked with/for him. I hope hes not a pushover grrr

Food looks good today hun - its good to see you using more syns too. I reckon your on for a good loss this week

Glad Aarons eisteddfod went well too. Booo to the course tomorrow and having to catch up

Im to get yet another boss from the 31st March - a bloke this time. Ive known him years but never worked with/for him. I hope hes not a pushover grrr

Thanks hun,I really hope so.

Wow! You get more changes in bosses than I do and I thought my company liked change lol.
I hope he's ok for you hun. You need a strong boss x

hes the 3rd one in a year grrrr the place is useless - I may be asking for a move to another section if things dont change soon cos Im sick of it

hes the 3rd one in a year grrrr the place is useless - I may be asking for a move to another section if things dont change soon cos Im sick of it

I don't blame you hun. It's so demotivating when they keep changing things. There's no chance to gel as a team if it keeps altering x

Wow! Was so tired last night I was fast asleep at half 7!
Have asked to go back to the gym and luckily, my personal trainer can fit me back in.
Starting back at 6am on Monday morning - quite excited really.

I'm going to be at target to go away on 11th of June.
I will be there - stick to plan and exercise will do it x

Hi hun, not seen u on here in a while? Hope everything's ok x take care hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello, how are you doing, hope you are well, hows the kiddies

Back