This time I will do it!!...

Thanks - WI day tomorrow. Gulp!
Have a good day xx

Can feel a binge coming on - all I'm fancying is Greggs, McDonalds, Indian...
I'm also back in work and out visiting peopke and everytime I pass a fast food place I fancy a 'snack' as thats what I used to do before SW. Just need to remember why I'm doing this and not let myself slip back into old bad habit...

BUT...lost 2.5lb tonight and got my 3 stone award!

So:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = Hi Fi Light

BREAKFAST:
Mullerlight and Raspberries

LUNCH:
Cup of Tea as it's WI day!

DINNER:
Cooked dinner - Carrots, Broccoli, Cabbage, Chicken, Roasties (in aryfryer sprayed with Frylight), Mash (no added milk/butter), Gravy (25g = 6 syns)

SNACKS:
2x Choc coated marshmallows (no idea how many syns so am counting 4syns each as marshmallows on own are 1.5syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 14 SYNS

Well done 2.5lbs is great!!! :) and wow 3 stone award!!
Can't you have a little treat tonight as was weigh night then get back into tomorro? I sometimes have a treat on weigh night.

I'm craving cake at the moment I really want to make one but I know ill keep eating it :-/

I've had a good day so far tho xx
Still struggling with the potty training just had another accident grrrr xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've synned the marshmallows already so will have them as my treat later when the babies are sleeping.

I'm just trying to rein in the urges for a binge otherwise I won't just eat for one evening, it'll carry on for days or a week lol. I can't seem to stop myself so am trying not to start. But easier said than done.

Aw hun, potty training is hard. Keep at it though, imagine how proud you'll be when it all just clicks into place :)

Well done on having a good day! The cravings are hard to deal with, I totally know where your coming from there but WELL DONE! xx

Well done, 3 stone that's amazing. Your doing really well. Xx

Thanks Kel. I was so pleased when I had it but got home and celebrated with a few chocate marshmallows.
Ah well... Can't be good all the time, tomorrow is a new day.

You okay? X

Don't worry that's nothing, you deserve a treat.

Awful day, so busy, came home starving and stuffed!
Back on plan tomorrow 100%, I do not want a gain.

HExA = Nothing
HExB = 35g porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic porridge - HExB & mullerlight

LUNCH:
Jacket potatoe with tuna, red onion mayo (in a resturant so unsure of syns on mayo)

DINNER:
Dominos Veg Supreme Medium Pizza
Alcoholic Ginger Beer

SNACKS:
Chocolate coated marshmallows

Not even totalling todays syns as it would send me into a spiral of self-hatred.
I'm going to throw all the leftover nice food from my sons birthday and start afresh tomorrow.
Will also try to reduce the rest of my weekly syns to 5 to compensate.

Its one day don't let it turn into 7 chick. Im sure you will be fine x

Thank you. Thats the danger I have but I'm determined to stick to plan today 100% - I'll just focus on one day at a time.

And I have such a terrible tummy this morning, I think its because I'm not used to eating food with such a high fat content anymore, and if I'm honest I didn't really enjoy it anyway, it just filled a gap cos I was so hungry.

Thanks for all your support - its a huge help :)

Well one blowout won't hurt just don't turn it into more than one :)

I had a herbies pizza on Tuesday and woke up Wednesday morning with a huge spot on my chin !!!! Shows what greasy fatty food does to you as my skin has been sooo clear on this diet!

Been back on plan since tho!
Here's to a good day today hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just feel so disappointed in myself cos now I'm back thinking about eating all the wrong food when its was at bay for a while if that makes sense?

Never mind, can't change it now.

Well done for getting back on plan and I also find my skin better since starting SW - must be all the veg lol x

I found that the other week when i went out for a Curry - I got home my tummy was killing I felt bloated, lethargic etc. It just goes to show how we must have felt all the time pre SW - its so not worth it

Better day today - back on track and back on plan.
Looked in the mirror and I can finally see a difference - although I think I now need to introduce exercise to tone up. So this weeks mission is to find an exercise class at a ridiculously early time before work :)

Todays food:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = Nothing - slept in so didn't have my usual breakfast

BREAKFAST/LUNCH:
2 eggs, 2 quorn sausages (2 syns) beans, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes - late lunch so filled up :)

DINNER:
Wild rice with mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn and mild curry powder - mmm...

SNACKS:
2X Scan Bran Blueberry 'muffins' = 5 syns

TOTAL SYNS = 7 SYNS
I reduced my daily syns for the rest of the week to account for my food yesturday :)

Here's to another on plan day tomorrow

Better day today - back on track and back on plan.
Looked in the mirror and I can finally see a difference - although I think I now need to introduce exercise to tone up. So this weeks mission is to find an exercise class at a ridiculously early time before work :)

Todays food:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = Nothing - slept in so didn't have my usual breakfast

BREAKFAST/LUNCH:
2 eggs, 2 quorn sausages (2 syns) beans, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes - late lunch so filled up :)

DINNER:
Wild rice with mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn and mild curry powder - mmm...

SNACKS:
2X Scan Bran Blueberry 'muffins' = 5 syns

TOTAL SYNS = 7 SYNS
I reduced my daily syns for the rest of the week to account for my food yesturday :)

Here's to another on plan day tomorrow

Well done for getting back on plan. If you can't find an early class, I've heard there's a DVD called 30 day shred that's only 30 mins long so cud fit in before work. I've heard it's intense but has amazing results for toneing :)

Yeah I've heard loads of people raving about that DVD.
Thing is, in the past if I have to exercise at home, I end up snoozing the alarm lol.

Classes/personal training usually work better for me but then its expensive...

May have to bite the bullet and give the DVD a go though as I've trawled the net on my mob and haven't found an early class yet...

But god I hate exercise lol x

Back